Read Between The Lines

Jadeen POV

I stood in the middle of my office, trying to calm down. The pain in my chest wasn't getting any less and it felt like I was loosing my mind. How could she do this to me? After I open up to her and love her with everything I got. She fucking promise me that she will never hurt me.

I felt the pain gripping my heart as I think about how she sat in his lap, allowing him to touch her. My head felt like it's going to explode as my mind replay how she kissed him; over and over. It was like my mind was stuck on that scene, determine to hurt me.

How can she expect me to move on and go back to my ex. After everything I told her about what that woman did to me. She really want me to go back to that vile woman.

Wait. That didn't make sense. If she wanted me to go back to my ex, why mention it repeatedly. It's one of two things;  it's either she really want me to go back to her or she was trying convince me of something.

My mind flashback to a distant memory of me and Requilla laying in my bed, talking and laughing when she stop and turn to me. "If I ever get kidnapped and I find out information that may help you with finding me. I will find away to let you know or repeat the person name three time."

At first I thought she was being crazy, since I plan to protect her. But now I know.

"I recorded it" Ty announced taking out his phone. I completely forgot that he was there. We push some of the debris out of the way before placing the table back to stand. I got to stop breaking shit when I get angry.

He places his laptop on the table, hooking his phone up to it, before playing the video. We both snap our head towards each other with a knowing look.

"Well it's not surprising that she's behind this, she was already deranged." Ty stated.

I think back to the night where she came to apologize, the same night Requilla was taken. Could it be that she was there to distract me?

"Bring up the video of when I was leaving the office and when Zaric took Requilla." We both sat in silence as we replay the footage. The time frame from when Alisha made her appearance and the kidnapping, matches.

We watch as I got the call and sped off. That's was when she got into a black van that arrive right after I left. "Stop", I said. He stop the footage on the driver side, and zoom it. In the driver seat was no other than Zaric. I clenched my first.

"Pull up the video of the kidnapping."

We watches as he slowly made his way into the house by the back door. "That door was lock", Ty declared firmly.

We continue watching as he sneak up behind one of my guards before knocking him out. Looking at the way he punch the guard of that size I could see that something was off. That guard was way bigger than Zaric, one punch wouldn't have knock him out that quickly.

"Who is this guard?", I pointed as Ty look closer to the video. "Oh that's Travis Vladimir, he was one of the new guards that I recruited to the team. He have the best skill when it comes to hand to hand combat." I raise my eyebrow questioningly. "If he's professional in hand to hand combat, how was Zaric able to knock him out with one punch?, that's not possible", I stated confused.

"You think he was in on it?", Ty look over at me. " I'm not sure but it sure does look like it. Where is he?".

"Speaking on it, I haven't seen him after that night", Ty reply grimly. We both nodded with a knowingly look.

"What's the plan?" I asked as I look out the window trying to clear my head.

"Alisha is obsessed with you. We can use that as an advantage and trick her into believing that you want her back. We can then keep tabs on her to see if she will lead us back to where they are hiding Requilla. And when she do, we attack, killing each and every one of them fuckers."

I nodded. It was simple and clear. I just have to try really hard to control myself so I won't paint her brain over my walls.

"Let's get started and keep this between us. We're not sure who and who is working against us." I said dismissively as I turn back to the window

Wait until I get my hands on them. They're all fucking dead. They gonna beg for death, once I'm finish with them.

I'm coming for you love, wherever you are. I will find you. You're mine and only mine. In this life and the next.