Mine

Jadeen POV

I was awoken by the sun beaming through the windows. I groan awake, looking down at Requilla sound asleep on my chest. I felt content as I watch her sleeping, before wrapping my arms around her waist. This is how I should wake up every day, I concluded.

I placed a kiss on her forehead getting lost into just holding her. She was mine after all. I mean after the night we shared. She's doesn't expect me to let her go now. She's mine, I tighten my arms around her.

I carefully rolled her off me, trying not to wake her before pulling back the sheet and rubbing my hands on her stomach before lowering my head. "Hi baby, it's me, daddy", I smiled. I felt a deep connection developing and somewhere in the back of my mind, I just know that I'm the father.

"I can't wait for you to get here. Mommy and I already loves you, and I'm going to spoil you rotten regardless of what mommy says. I really adore your mother; she makes me very happy. I'm not sure if I've reached love as yet, but I'm confident that I will. She's the most beautiful woman in the world. I hope you inherit her beautiful eyes if you're a girl, and if you're a boy, I hope you get my strikingly handsome good looks," I was interrupted by a giggle.

I look up to catch Requilla biting her lips to stop from laughing. "How long were you awake?",I narrowed my eyes at her. "I only hear the last part", she got up slightly wincing and I smirk proudly.

"How's your punishment going?", I lick my lips looking at her breast that was now on display, "can we go again?", I move closer to her to touch her boobs but she swaps my hand away glaring me and I pouted. Well that was mean.

She laughed pinching my cheek "you're so cute", she cooed and I slap her hand away looking disgusted.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy and we both know that" I got up posing for her, "look at all this good", she burst out laughing clutching her stomach.

"I've seen better", she wheezes out and I glared at her, "you better be lying", I grip her neck firmly and she giggles "Okay, okay I'm joking, you're the sexiest man I have ever seen in my life".

"Good, because you're mine and mine alone and it's time for you to know that". She stops and looks at me "says?" she raises her eyebrows.

"Neonata you were mine from the very first time I got a taste, I'm just simply letting you know that right now" I kiss her nose.

"I'm yours as much as you're mine", she stated and I felt a feeling spread across my chest as she claims me. I kiss her lips softly.

"You're mine to hold, to touch, to kiss, and to fuck into oblivion", I whispered huskily in her ears. "Even though we start off wrong with fucking before we get to know each other", we both laugh, "we can start now".

I stood up and turn around, and then turn back to her again for the dramatic effect, I extended my hand,

"Hi beautiful my name is Jadeen Sebastian Sharpe and I'm the CEO of SS Technology.

She giggles before shaking my hand "Well hello Mr. Sharpe I'm Requilla Alaina Tomblinson and I use to be a stripper.