Hope

Requilla POV

I didn't know how long it has been since I was left alone to my thoughts; minutes, hours, days, probably even a week. I felt drain like the small amount of hope I had was slowly slipping away from my grasp.

I haven't seen nor heard from both Alisha and Zaric and I don't know if that was a good or a bad sign.

The stab wounds weren't that deep so they had heal rather quickly. I was delivered food three times a day at a specific time by a rough looking man. The first time I saw him I felt overwhelm with fear but at the same time his face look familiar.

I don't know if it was his silent demeanor or the deep ugly scar that runs from is eyes to his cheek. But I know that something was really off about him.

It was when I overheard him and Zaric talking about how it was easy to kidnap me, when it clicked. He was one of Jadeen guards. I saw him from time to time whenever I would look out at Jadeen's and I bedroom window. He was one the guards that was always station at the back of the house. I never saw his face up close but whenever I stared at him for too long I felt the overwhelming of dread sweeping into my veins. I wonder if Jadeen knew that someone was working against.

I was lying in bed, when the door burst open and in walk Alisha. I rolled my eyes, already annoyed.

"He wants me back", she screamed,  giggling. I was confused at first until I remember who she was talking about. Not waiting for me to reply she continued, "He called me and said that we should get back together and to come over and try to work on us", she exclaimed, a grin taking over her face. I stared at her uninterested but she didn't seem to realize. She was too busy acting all crazy.

"Soon you won't be no more and he will only want me", I turn my head away and kept quiet. This bitch was delusional and I won't give her the time of day. I wanted to knock her teeth out and drag her across the floor.

"Well wish me luck", she waves and walk out the room. I felt tears escape my eyes but I quickly wipe them away. I have to have faith in Jadeen. He will come. Please let him come to me.