Liar

Requilla POV

This cannot be happening. How could I be so stupid. So careless. You was suppose to be head strong, I glared at my conscience .

"You can't blame me for this", my conscience stated.

"Yes I can", I declared
"No you can't"
"Ye-wait, why am I even arguing with myself ?"
"Because you're retard duhh"

I rolled my eyes before deciding to ignore her

I can't be pregnant right now, especially when I don't even know this man. "Fucccckkk," I screamed, kicking the door, causing Yas to jump.

"Calm down Ree ," she pleaded. "How I'm going to calm Yas, I'm pregnant for someone I don't even know, and even if I do find him there's a chance, he won't even believe me that it's his baby," I stress, trying not to cry. I knew having a baby isn't bad, but having one right now is not a good idea.

"Ree you already know I'm here for you so, you don't need to be stress, and even if he doesn't want anything to do with you, I'll even play daddy. Fuck him. I got you," Yas said as she hugs me and wipes a few stray tears. "Plus, I know who he is". My head snapped up to her, "what?" You do? How?"

"Where have you been living? He's Jadeen Sharpe, CEO of the multimillion company called SS Technology and Media". I stared at her stunned, "as in THE Jadeen Sebastian Sharpe?" I emphasized, and she nodded.

Well damn, I didn't know that was what he looked like. I barely watch tv, and I don't have any social media since I was trying to keep a low profile.

"How am I going to tell him Yas. What if he doesn't believe me and think I'm only trying to get him for his money," I paced back and forth.

"Again, girl calm down. Simple just go to his office and tell him. If he doesn't believe then fuck him you have me and I'm here for you, always". I calm down, she's right. I don't know what I would do without her. She has been my rock ever since I moved here. Always putting my mind at ease. Whenever I would wake up screaming from a nightmare, she would always be there, staying up with me until I fall asleep. I really do appreciate and love my best friend. "Thank you," I hug her.

"Now on to positive things, I can't believe I'm going to be an Aunt," she squealed. "I'm going to spoil her rotten". "How do you know that it's going to be a girl and not a boy?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at her. "Just a feeling," she exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes.

"It's going to be a boy, I'm the one carrying the baby so, I'm right".  "You want to bet on that, I bet you $500 that it's going to be a girl, "Yas smirk. "You want to bet on my child," I laughed shaking my head. "You're so on".

We continue to talk for a while until it was getting late, we hug goodbye, and Yas left. I was now alone with my thoughts. How am I going to explain to him that he knock me up. I know he won't believe me but I have to try right? I sigh getting stress once again.

  Having a child right now was not the plan but I will never abort my baby. My little human growing inside me. I smile, drifting off to sleep.

I woke up early, got ready, and try calming myself down as I heady to my car. I was wearing a black pencil skirt that shows how slim I was but also showed that I have a little ass round there. I match it with a pink floral long sleeve shirt and a black flat.

I hop in my car and put in the location of the company that Yas send me last night. I arrive in 15 minutes, park, and approached the door.

The building was so huge. I stepped in the lobby and was blown away by the beautiful scenery. Everything was just clean and expensive. I felt out of place as I watch everyone scurry around.

I slowly made my way up to the receptionist as she looks up at me and smiled. "Good morning, how may I help you today?" she asked.

I smile at her "Uhm, I'm here to see Mr. Sharpe," I replied.

"Do you have an appointment?". "Well, no, but please can you tell him it's Requilla," I begged. She frowned. "Okay, give me a moment". She turns and takes up the phone. "Hi Ms. Niole, is Mr. Sharpe in today? Can you let him know that there's a woman here asking to meet him by the name of Requilla," she paused, listening to the other speaker. "Okay, I'm going to send her right up," she hanged up and turned back to me. "Take the elevator and stop on the 20th floor, you'll see his secretary Ms. Niole, she'll be waiting for you". I thank her before walking off to the elevator.

As the elevator opens, I was greeted by a woman dress in a fitted red dress and white heels. She was beautiful with big doe eyes and long black beautiful hair. She was also thick and curvy.

"Hi, I'm Niole," she smiled at me. She had a peaceful aura around her, but you can see that she's also strict. "I'm here to see Mr. Sharpe", I smiled back at her.

"Follow me," she turned away and head towards the door that stated Mr. Sharpe. I took my time to roam my eyes all over her ass, and I was not disappointed at all. Dam- my thoughts were cut off with her saying that I can enter. I thanked her sheepishly and entered the room, locking the door behind me. I took my time and looked around the office before settling on that beautiful specimen. In a suit, he was sexy as fuck. I could feel my panties becoming drenched, so I rubbed my thighs together to relieve the pain in my vagina, hoping he didn't notice, but I knew he did because of the aroused look in his eyes.

"Take a seat," he commands in the same voice that had me pleasing him that night. I shuffle slowly towards the seat in front of him and sat down.

"What can I do for you today?" he asked, roaming his eyes over my face slowly. I cleared my throat and tried to form words, but it was hard under his piercing gaze. I could hear my heart beating loudly against my ears. It felt like I couldn't breathe. I slowly breathe in and out and look into his eyes, his beautiful grey eyes. That seems to shine in the sunlight. I could still feel his tongue on my pussy, doing its magic. "Requilla," I jump hearing his voice so loud. I look at him to see that he was staring at me with a worried look on his face.

"Fuck, focus", I scolded myself. I look at him once again. Just spit it out woman. Okay okay I can do this.

"I'm pregnant," I mumbled, holding my breath. "Uhm, what was that?" he looks at me confused, leaning closer, and I got a whiff of his cologne. He smelled really good and expensive. My mouth watered at the scent. I cleared my throat and head and start once again.

"I'm pregnant," I said a little louder "and it's yours," I continued. "We didn't use any condom that night," I blushed, remembering what happened at the club.

He was silent, just staring at me like I have grown two heads. "Please say something," I pleaded, but he just got up, and turn towards the window.