Unexpected Visit

Jadeen POV

I was getting some work done in my office when the door open. I look up to see who lost their mind to walk into my office without knocking and I froze.

"Hi, Deen". She smirks.

What the fuck was this bitch doing in my office, much less in my God damn company? How did the security let her pass. I'm going to kill them. I'm going strangle each and everyone of them, as I watch them gasp for air and take in their last breath.

I was busy thinking about how I'm going to kill those bastards, I didn't realize that she had moved closer until I felt her hands on me. I quickly back away, pushing her off. "Stay the fuck away from me and get the fuck out", I seethed. She smiles, I could see a look of madness brewing in her eyes.

"You don't mean that Deen. I still love you and I want you back". She step even closer.

If she believes I'll ever get back together with her, I think she may have lost a few brain cells when we were apart.

"We'll never get back together. I rather pick my nails off my fingers and toes one by one," I grip the table, my patience running thin.

"You don't mean that Deen. Remember I was your first love. I was with you way before this', she gesture around the room. "I made sacrifice for you. I chose you when you never had anything." her voice raising, with every word.

I chuckle darkly "Are you hearing yourself? You were the one that whore around. You killed my baby well I'm not sure if the baby was even mine. I tried to give you the life you deserve Alisha. But you were nothing but an ungrateful slut."

It happened so fast; one minute I was screaming at her, the next minute her lips were attached to mine. I was shocked. I felt disgusted. Before I could push her off, a voice spoke up.
"But a weh the blutclaat a gwan in ya su?"

"What the Fuck Is Going on Here", I ripped her lips off mine and connect my eyes with big doe eyes glaring at us. Fuck I'm going to die today.