Say It

Jadeen POV

Three months had passed and we were finally able to determine the gender of our baby, which was a boy. To say I was excited would've been an understatement. I was on top of the world. We were going to have a little me. A sense of pride spread throughout my chest, with the thought of my son running around here.

We were still stumped as to where her ex-boyfriend was and who was the traitor among us. After he sent that message, it seemed as though he vanished into thin air. There was no trace of him and I was extremely worried.  I was able to keep it hidden for Requilla and the baby's sake but I was still trying to find him. I won't rest until he's either in prison or 6ft under.

Life was slowly going back to normal. Requilla's stomach was growing and with her due date nearing, there were a lot of things that she was no longer able to do freely or on her own. If she wasn't so stubborn I would've made her stay in bed and don't move a muscle.

My love for her was growing as well and I'm starting to see her as more of a wife than a girlfriend. I even went far as to go eye shopping for engagement rings but held myself back from purchasing any because I'm scared that I may chase her off. I am madly in love with his woman but I'm willing to take it slow.

To know her more, and make sure that this is what she, well what we both want. I don't want to rush it and then in the the long run, we crash.

I was brought from my thoughts when I hear Requilla sighs frustratingly. I shift my attention to her and saw that she was struggling to stand up.

I bit down on my lower lip, fighting to contain my laughter as I watch her struggle. Requilla's head snaps in my direction as she glares at me "Keep laughing and see if you're going to get any pussy once this baby comes out", that had me sitting up straight, all sign of amusement wipe clear off my face.

"I'm sorry baby, don't do that", I pleaded but she turns away, crying. I hastily move closer to her in an effort to console her and beg for forgiveness.

"I will do or buy you anything you want. Just don't cry beautiful," I pleaded once again. I felt miserable as I continue to hear her sniffs. I pulled her tighter against my chest, feeling miserable. I was beating up myself when I felt her body shake. I pull back, looking down at her and saw that she was laughing. She looked up at me, amused and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You think this is funny huh?", I nudge her. She nodded.

"Say you're sorry", I demanded. She shook her head and I latch my fingers on to her side when she stiffened. I smirk, "Say you're sorry and that you're the most handsome, most sexiest man in the whole wide world", she shook her head once again, folding her arms across her chest and glaring up at me, mockingly.

"Okay, you left me no choice" and started to tickle her. She bursts into a fit of laughter trying to wiggle herself away from my hands but I held her firmly.

"Say it", I demand, as tears run out of her eyes. "No", she whiz out.

So, I continue my torture, moving towards her feet. She screams and jumps, kicking me in the face and I fell back on my ass. "Bomboclaat"

"Ah fuck", I groan, getting up, rubbing my forehead. She burst out laughing once again, clutching her stomach, as I glared up at her. "Dat nu funny bredda"

"That's not funny bro."

She got up and pull me into a hug. "I'm sorry baby."

I smiled, and hug her back. I let out a sigh of peace, enjoying her in my arms.

"You're the most handsome, the most sexiest man in the whole wide world" she whispered in my ears, and my instantly my dick got hard. But before I could have the chance to push my dick inside of her vagina, the door burst open, and in walk Yasmine, Mama, and the guys. "Fuck me", I sulk as Requilla laugh.