Date Night

Requilla POV

When they say having a baby can be a lot, they weren't lying. Don't get me wrong I love my little bundle of joy, I love motherhood, I love spending time and taking care of my baby but I also need to take care of my bigger baby.

To say I was horny for him was an understatement. We haven't done it in so long because he's been busy with work, since he was out the entire time I was in the hospital.

I've just finish showering when I heard my phone ringing. I answered already knowing who it was. "Hell baby," his voice still give me chills.

"Hey bebe," I blushed.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I faintly hear the shuffling of papers in his background. "Well not much. Just had a shower. You?"

"Well you know, work, work and more work. I miss you," I felt my inside melts. "I miss you too baby."

"Will you go on a date with me, beautiful?" I could see his smirk lying his face right now.

I giggle, "of course. But what about the baby?"

"Momma will be watching Sebastian for the entire night" he replied, emphasizing on the entire night.

"You already had this figure out, don't ya? What are you up to Mr. Sharpe"

I heard his laugh flow through my ears and I shiver.

"Oh nothing, can't I just take my beautiful woman, out on a date"

I laugh, " okay fine. I love you."

"I love you too Angel. I'll be there by 8"

I ended the call and check the time on my phone. 7:00. That little shit. I only had a hour.

I quickly pull open my closet. I think I'm going to go with something more flowing and free tonight. My hair had grown, still short but not too short, so I'm going to sponge it.

After finish my makeup, that I kept light. I got dress in an all-in-one black mesh lingerie with straps that go around my thighs. I then put on the dress for the evening which was a long yellow silk dress with a slit at the side that show the strap on my leg. I match it with diamonds earrings and chain and also a black strap heels and my black purse. I stop in front of my mirror, admiring myself. I felt beautiful.

I heard a car honk and I quickly sprayed some perfume before heading outside. Mamma Elaine had already came by to pick up Sebby, while I was doing my makeup, so I just quickly close the door.

I turn around, facing Jadeen when I felt all the air left my lungs. He was dressed in a black suit that wrap nicely around his body showing off his muscles, he matches it with his shiny gold Rolex that seems to be glisten and his gold diamond studs. Gold rings line his fingers and His hair was nicely loc and flowing down is back. He decided to keep the longer beard and he was even more sexier than before.

I could feel all type of emotions flowing through my body but the main ones were desire and love. I approached him slowly feeling shy all of a sudden. He smiled down at me before kissing my hands. "You're so beautiful, my queen", I blushed as his eyes take me in slowly, his breath hitching and his hold on my hand tighten as he came upon the slit on my dress. "You're a bad girl", he growled pulling me closer and squeezing my ass. I sigh melting against him. "We need to go", I remind him even though I didn't want to move. He mumbled something under his breath, before nodding.

He moves aside before open the door for me and I slid in, flashing him of what I had under my dress and I hear him took him a deep amount of air before closing the door and walk over to the other side. The car ride was relaxing. He held onto my hand as he drove, while we listen to the music coming from the speakers.

He park before getting out to open the door for me then take my hand once again, before leading me inside of the restaurant.

"Reservations for Mr. Sharpe." "Okay sir, this way", the host led us to the back of the restaurant where we were secluded but still could be seen. The restaurant was only half full giving most of the secluded area to us. It was decorated beautifully and I wanted to tear up just by thinking about how much this man love me.

There were rose petals lining the ground and around the table and also on the table. Two candles stand on the table giving it a romantic look. I turn towards him smiling as my heart swell with love. "Thank you". I reach up to kiss his lips. He smiled down at me before taking out my chair for me to sit and then doing the same.