Chapter 1: Most Beautiful Actress Gets Disfigured

At four o'clock in the morning, the dormitory building of the variety show 'The Alliance of Gods' suddenly caught fire.

When the sleeping artistes heard the alarm, they woke up from their sleep and quickly ran downstairs. The girls who had escaped death hugged each other and consoled each other. Suddenly, a cry of surprise sounded, "Where is Yu Huang? Have you seen Yu Huang?"

Yu Huang debuted as a child star at the age of four. Due to her beautiful and cute looks, and her off the charts acting skills, she became extremely popular as soon as she debuted. In the 14 years of her debut, she became the most famous actress in the country. Her fans were all over the country.

She was the contestant with the most fans and loudest cheers.

Hearing the shout, everyone raised their heads to look at Yu Huang's room on the top floor. At this moment, the sixth floor had already been engulfed by the raging flames, and thick black smoke was seeping out of the windows.

Upon seeing this scene, some people's eyes turned red, while others were secretly delighted.

If only Yu Huang had been burned to death.

If she died, they would lose their strongest opponent!

The person in charge of the show, Lin Sha, realized that Yu Huang was not among the crowd. In a panic, she grabbed another girl's hand and shouted at her, "You live next to Yu Huang's room. Didn't you see her?"

Not only was Yu Huang the most famous actress, but she was also the fiancée of Xuanyuan clan's young master, Xuanyuan Jing. Nothing could happen to her!

The girl was so frightened that her face turned pale. She stammered as she explained, "When I went downstairs, I saw that Yu Huang's door was locked. I thought she had already escaped!"

However, Yu Huang did not come down at all!

The locked room was ablaze with fire.

A girl in a white nightdress was lying on the big bed. A poster had landed on her face and was burning against it. However, she did not move. It was as if she was dead.

Just as the fire spread to the bedsheets, the girl suddenly opened her eyes and a cold glint flashed across her hazel eyes.

Yu Huang looked at the flames in the room and was a little stunned.

Where was this?

Just a moment ago, she was still kneeling on the peak of the mountain. Why did she appear here the moment she opened her eyes?

At this moment, unfamiliar memories appeared in Yu Huang's mind. Only then did she realize that she was no longer in her original world. This was not Earth, but another world called the Holy Spirit Continent, a modern cultivation world!

Yu Huang had transmigrated from Earth's Doomsday Era.

Yu Huang was a mutant. Her mother had picked her up when she was out hunting. She was born without a sense of hunger, fatigue, or pain. Such physical characteristics allowed her to survive in the apocalypse world.

She seemed to be immortal.

After living in the Doomsday Era for more than 200 years, Yu Huang watched her family and friends die one after another until she was the only human left on Earth.

After living alone for a period of time, Yu Huang finally couldn't bear the loneliness and climbed a tall mountain. She knelt on the peak of the mountain and looked down at this lonely world. Without hesitation, she stabbed a knife into her heart and ended her life by committing suicide.