Chapter 21: Just because you're a bad student doesn't mean you're a bad person!

"There's a reaction from the crystal ball!"

Someone's shout attracted everyone's attention.

They stared at the black crystal ball and Anna Tao in shock and disbelief.

The crystal ball was a telekinesis ball. The color shown in the ball was the color of the beast inside the test subject's body. The black color shown in the crystal ball meant that Anna Tao had successfully awakened her beast form. Her beast form was a black creature!

Below the stage, the group of youths who had failed their awakening earlier were now filled with jealousy and unwillingness.

A slacker from Yong Hui High School had actually awakened successfully?

How unfair!

Anna Tao had her eyes closed the entire time while concentrating on fighting the crystal ball and was unaware of the changes in her body.

What Anna Tao feared the most was not some sort of beast, but her father.

Her father was a violent man. When he was drunk, he would hit her. When he was sober, he would hug her, cry and apologize. After crying, he would buy her a beautiful dress.

The girls in the class always envied Anna Tao for having beautiful clothes to wear, but they didn't know that underneath every beautiful dress she wore, there were dark green scars.

The crystal ball's energy took on the form of Anna Tao's father. It attacked her mentally, punching and kicking her.

Out of habit, Anna Tao ducked and hugged herself with her mouth shut as she curled up in the corner. She'd never ask for help because she knew no one could save her.

Her mother had long been unable to tolerate her father's neurosis and secretly left home when she was four years old.

No one would help her!

No one!

Anna Tao suddenly felt indignant. Was she supposed to be trampled on like an ant just because she was weak? Was she really going to be abused by her father forever?

When being bullied, even ants knew how to bite. Why did she have to accept it!

She wanted to control her own life and future!

There was a sudden burst of astonishing power in Anna Tao's body. She stood up slowly while her brown eyes turned a rich black in an instant.

Anna Tao jumped onto her father like a wild beast. She lowered her head and bit her father's neck without letting go!

The moment Anna Tao's father was bitten by her, the crystal ball's tentacles suddenly pulled out of Anna Tao's body. At the same time, the father in Anna Tao's mind disappeared.

Anna Tao opened her eyes in confusion and found that the crystal ball was releasing a black light. She glanced at the abbot in confusion.

A smile finally appeared on the host's face. He smiled and congratulated Anna Tao. "Congratulations. From today onwards, you will officially become a Beast Tamer."

She had become a Beast Tamer?

The pleasant surprise stunned Anna Tao. The host reminded her, "It's time to see your beast form."

Suppressing her feelings of excitement, she focused her attention on the crystal ball. The thick black coloured light within the ball gradually condensed together, transforming into... an ant!