Chapter 63: The Drunk Yu Huang

After knowing that Yu Huang had removed the Spirit Restraining Parasite and successfully awakened her beast form, so she was now not only a Beast Tamer, but also a Purifying Spirit Master, Yu Donghai felt a little giddy on the way home.

All along the way, Yu Donghai hummed a tune.

After returning home, Yu Donghai didn't feel tired. He rolled up his sleeves and entered the kitchen. He took out beef, chicken leg, and eggs from the refrigerator and prepared a beef brisket, a spicy chicken leg, and a plate of foaming egg soup for Yu Huang.

In the middle of the night, the father-daughter pair sat at the small table in the dining room and ate. Yu Donghai was really in a good mood, so he said to Yu Huang, "Bring out the medicinal wine under my bed. Let's drink a bowl tonight."

When one was in good spirits, it was even better to take a sip of wine.

"Okay!" Yu Huang really found the medicinal wine under Yu Donghai's bed. That medicinal wine was placed in a transparent jar. There was a snake inside, as well as some special herbs.

There was a tap on the jar. Yu Huang took a big bowl of wine and carried it out. She poured it into two small bowls and drank together with Yu Donghai.

The father-daughter pair held onto their bowls and drank. Their actions were graceful and uninhibited, giving off a flamboyant vibe.

In her previous life, Yu Huang did not feel pain, nor did she feel hungry, nor did she get old. Naturally, she would not get drunk from drinking. She always thought that she still had the impenetrable iron body of her previous life, and that there was no taboo in terms of eating and drinking. In the end, after drinking a bowl of medicinal wine, Yu Huang became drunk.

Some people would sleep when they were drunk, while others would get crazy when they were drunk. Yu Huang was different after she was drunk. She liked to call people to urge them to pay up.

Yu Huang sat on the bed with her back against the pillow. She flipped through the contacts in the phone book expressionlessly.

When Yu Donghai came out from the shower, he saw that the light in Yu Huang's room was still on. He stood at the door and knocked while reminding Yu Huang, "You must be tired. Sleep early."

Yu Huang said, "Yes."

Yu Donghai returned to his room and practically fell asleep the moment he touched the bed. After working for an entire day, and after returning home and drinking some wine, Yu Donghai slept extremely soundly, so he naturally couldn't hear the commotion in the room next door.

Yu Huang dialed a number called 'Su Qianqian' in the phone book. The person on the other end picked up very quickly.

The other party asked hesitantly, "Yu Huang? Is that you?"

This was the first time Su Qianqian had received a call from Yu Huang since the accident.

Su Qianqian was Yu Huang's fake friend in the entertainment industry. The two of them often took and posted photos on Weibo to showcase their "friendship". Ever since the Host passed away, Yu Huang had never contacted Su Qianqian.

"Heh heh, it's me." Yu Huang's laughter sounded sinister.

Su Qianqian, thinking that Yu Huang had gone crazy, subconsciously touched her arm. "Yu Huang, where are you? Are you in a bad mood? Do you want to come to my house? I miss you. Ever since you were disfigured and Young Master Xuanyuan broke off the engagement, I've always been worried about you..."