Chapter 82: Yu Huang: Sheng Xiao Doesn't Like Women (2)

"How powerful!" Vermillion Birds were considered to be the most powerful existence in the beast form of a bird. Yu Huang's beast form had the bloodline of Vermillion Bird, so it could be considered to be a middle-level beast form.

"Come, let us see the power of your beast form!"

Yu Huang stared at the little Phoenix and ordered it, "Little thing, go."

The little Phoenix turned around and looked at Yu Huang. Its eyes seemed to be filled with confusion. It stood motionless in Yu Huang's palm and looked a little silly.

Yu Huang immediately felt embarrassed.

What? Is it angry since she called it 'Little thing'?

When Lin Jiansheng saw this, he couldn't help but smile. He reminded Yu Huang from behind, "This is your beast form. You have to give your beast form a name."

Name?

Yu Huang stared at the little duck for a moment before saying, "Xuan Yu. Little thing, your name will be Xuan Yu from now on."

When Yu Huang said the name Xuan Yu, a red light suddenly shot out from the little phoenix's eyes and entered between Yu Huang's eyebrows into her Spiritual Abode.

It was an extremely weak energy. It would only become stronger after Yu Huang established an absolute rapport with it.

Yu Huang immediately sensed an even more intimate connection between her and the little Phoenix. She bent down and said to Xuan Yu, "Xuan Yu, go!"

Xuan Yu immediately spread his two small wings and jumped into the battlefield aggressively before joining the beastly chaotic battle.

Xuan Yu immediately spread his two small wings and jumped into the battlefield aggressively, joining the beastly chaotic battle.

However, what made Yu Huang feel the most conflicted was that the seemingly innocent and cute black-dressed young lady's beast form was a hideous Piranha Plant.

Xuan Yu stood in front of Yu Huang's toes and shook its feathers. It aimed at the most lively battle royale and spread its wings before charging into the center.

It spread its wings and ran with all its might. It even looked funny. However, when it entered the center of the circle, it easily knocked away the black panther and eagle that were biting at the center of the battlefield.

"Huh?" Seeing this scene, the youths focused their attention on Xuan Yu. "As expected of a beast that has been tainted by the characteristics of the Vermillion Bird. Its combat strength is really extraordinary."

At this moment, Lin Jiansheng lowered his head and whispered into Yu Huang's ear, "Try your best to sense your beast form and establish a spiritual connection between you and it. You can only be considered a scholar after you and your beast form successfully establish a spiritual connection."

In fact, Lin Jiansheng didn't actually want Yu Huang to gamble to earn money. He wanted to use this opportunity to train the soul chemistry between her and Xuan Yu.

Upon hearing Lin Jiansheng's reminder, Yu Huang finally understood her teacher's true intentions.

"I'll try." Yu Huang entered the Spiritual Abode and called Xuan Yu's name. However, Xuan Yu was too weak. He had yet to gain consciousness, so he was unable to sense Yu Huang's call.

Yu Huang decided to sit down cross-legged. She searched patiently in her Spiritual Sea. Once she searched, she felt as if she had forgotten about time and herself.