Chapter 102: Identification, Super Beast Form!

Sheng Xiao pointed at Yu Feng and said to Manager Liu, "This is a friend of mine. She awakened her beast form last year. I brought her to the Alliance to register her identity."

"I see! May I know how to address you?" Although Manager Liu was the manager of the Beast Tamer Alliance in Jingdu, he was an ordinary person. Facing these powerful Beast Tamers, Manager Liu had to address them respectfully.

Yu Huang said, "My name is Yu Huang. You can call me by my name."

Upon hearing the name Yu Feng, Manager Liu's expression instantly became strange.

The news of Yu Feng and the young master of the Xuanyuan Sheng Clan had long been spread throughout the cultivation world. Now, who in the cultivation world did not know that Young Master Xuanyuan had gone to the Prosperous Capital to end the engagement, but was instead angrily thrown a letter of challenge by his ex-fiancée?

Now, this matter had become a topic of discussion for everyone.

Xuanyuan Jing had awakened his beast form at the age of 13 and was now at the peak of the intermediate-stage of Scholar Realm. Yu Huang was already 18 years old and had yet to awaken her beast form, so she would probably never be able to be a beast tamer in her lifetime.

If she couldn't become a Beast Tamer, then Yu Huang could only enter the Divine Realm Academy as the top scorer of the national college entrance examination and strive to enter the Purifying Spirit Academy to work after graduation.

However, everyone knew that Yu Feng was a celebrity with mediocre grades. How could she become the top scholar?

Hence, when they heard about Yu Feng issuing a letter of challenge to Xuanyuan Jing, everyone felt that it was ridiculous while thinking that Yu Feng didn't know her own limits.

It was a fool's dream for her to defeat Xuanyuan Jing and avenge herself.

Manager Liu had always thought so too.

So, when he heard Sheng Xiao say that Yu Huang had awakened her beast form and was going to register as a Beast Tamer in the Alliance, Manager Liu was shocked.

He suspected that he had made a mistake. Perhaps the girl in front of him just happened to have the same name as that celebrity, Yu Feng.

Manager Liu stared at Yu Feng and asked cautiously, "May I know which Yu Huang you are?"

Yu Feng seemed to know what was on Manager Liu's mind. She took off her mask, revealing the ugly and terrifying scar on her right face. She replied calmly, "The former actress Yu Huang."

The moment he saw Yu Feng's face, Manager Liu knew that he couldn't be wrong.

Heavens!

The woman who the entire cultivation world believed could not be a Beast Tamer had awakened her beast form and become a Beast Tamer! She had even become good friends with Sheng Xiao!

This was really...

It was a pleasant surprise!

Manager Liu felt gossipy and was extremely excited. He only wanted to immediately hide backstage and open his phone to share this first-hand information on the Beast Tamer website to shock those bastards.

Manager Liu took a deep breath and said with a smile, "Ms. Yu Huang, Supreme Master Sheng, please follow me to the examination room to meet the teacher. He will do the most professional examination for you."