Chapter 81: Sheng Xiao's Photo

"This is your pass. Take good care of it." Lin Jiansheng handed a document to Yu Huang. It was a dark red document with words written in Merman language that Yu Huang did not understand. This document resembled the Tibetan language that Yu Huang remembered.

Afraid of losing the document, Yu Huang stuffed it into the identification box in the storage device.

Three quarters of the area of Xixia Sea was sea area. If one wanted to go to Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion, they could only take a boat.

The ferry dock was next to the airport, so they could only walk there. Lin Jiansheng said to Yu Huang, "This is a barbaric place. Follow me closely."

"Okay."

On second thought, Lin Jiansheng thought about how Yu Huang was someone who had been to the Rakshasa Empire alone. This small commotion would not scare her. Lin Jiansheng continued, "Mermen orcs are more barbaric and have fiery tempers. They fight whenever they are unhappy. Don't be a busybody and don't watch too much. We have to hurry to the Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion. We can't waste time and don't cause trouble."

"Understood!"

Yu Huang carried her small backpack and followed Lin Jiansheng out of the airport.

When he was out on a long trip, Lin Jiansheng usually would not wear his Level 8 Purifying Spirit Master red robe. That would be too high-profile and would cause much inconvenience to his personal schedule.

He was wearing a white T-shirt and a black and white windbreaker. The belt was tight around his robe, giving him a galiant look.

Most Purifying Spirit Masters looked pure and noble. However, Lin Jiansheng did not look like a Purifying Spirit Master, but more like a criminal who had been released from a prison.

Most Purifying Spirit Masters looked pure and noble. However, Lin Jiansheng was a traitor. He did not look like a Purifying Spirit Master, but more like a criminal who had been released from a prison.

The pair attracted attention wherever they went.

Lin Jiansheng noticed the gazes of those people. He did not realize that there was anything wrong with his image. Instead, he blamed Yu Huang for being too thin. "Look at you. You're so thin that you're like a monkey. The wind can blow you away."

Lin Jiansheng grabbed Yu Huang's arm with one hand and easily lifted her up from the ground.

Lin Jiansheng frowned and clicked his tongue with a look of disdain. "From today onwards, I will prepare a physical training set for you. You look so fragile that it's quite pitiful. Only if you grow more muscles, others will be afraid of you when they see you."

Yu Huang imagined herself covered in muscles and was somewhat frightened. "Mentor, this is called being strong and thin. Although I'm thin, I'm strong."

However, Lin Jiansheng had already decided to train Yu Huang for physical fitness. No matter how Yu Huang argued, he pretended not to hear her.

Fortunately, they arrived at the ticketing hall at this moment. Lin Jiansheng forgot about this topic and brought Yu Huang to buy a ferry ticket.

Spirit stones were the common currency used in transactions in the Xixia Sea. It took a day to get from here to the Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion, and the ticket prices were different for different cabins. The first class cabin cost one hundred spirit stones, the second class cabin cost fifty spirit stones, and the cheapest lower class cabin only cost ten spirit stones.