Chapter 58: Are There Many Girls Pursuing You?

Sheng Xiao was embarrassed when Yu Huang's back was pressed against his chest.

This was the first time he had been in close contact with a girl.

After calming down, Sheng Xiao used his divine sense to check his body's recovery. He found that Yu Huang had healed his broken heart. He was shocked and amazed.

This little girl could actually control her mental strength. Had she become a Purifying Spirit Master?

It had been less than twenty days since they last separated. Was that even possible?

Sheng Xiao stared at the little girl in his arms with a curious and surprised gaze for a moment. Then, he carried her and walked out of the valley.

The battle with Su Tingxue was very intense. The cars parked at the foot of the mountain were destroyed and could no longer be used. Sheng Xiao rummaged through his storage space and found a motorcycle.

A motorcycle was a car too. It was faster than him walking.

Sheng Xiao carried Yu Huang into the car and tied the two of them together with a long rope. Then, he drove Yu Huang to Rakshasa Empire's city.

Yu Huang woke up amidst the bumpiness. She opened her eyes and realized that she was lying on a man's back.

Yu Huang lowered her eyes and saw that the man was wearing a tattered shirt. The narrow waist under the hole appeared pale because it rarely saw sunlight. Although it was white, it was not delicate. Instead, it was filled with a sense of robustness.

Yu Huang stared at the waist for a long time before suddenly extending a finger to poke it.

Sheng Xiao suddenly braked and stopped the motorcycle.

Yu Huang was caught off guard and her head bumped into Sheng Xiao's back.

Yu Huang took off her mask and massaged her eyebrows. She looked up and asked Sheng Xiao, "What's wrong?"

Sheng Xiao was startled to see Yu Huang's ugly face. He forgot what he wanted to say.

Yu Huang realized that she looked scary and quickly put on her mask. She wanted to step back but realized that there was a rope around her waist that tied her and Sheng Xiao together.

Sheng Xiao quickly explained, "You were unconscious earlier, so I couldn't drive you. I could only do this."

"I'm fine." A woman who achieved great things did not care about trifles.

Yu Huang took out her dagger and cut the rope. She moved her butt back and looked up at Sheng Xiao.

Sheng Xiao's torn clothes fluttered in the wind.

Yu Huang stared at Sheng Xiao's tattered shirt and reminded him meaningfully, "Do you feel cool?"

Sheng Xiao knew that his clothes were torn. He was in a sorry state.

He took out a clean shirt from the storage device and was about to take off his clothes when he suddenly stopped and said to Yu Huang sternly, "Close your eyes. You're not allowed to peek."

Yu Huang looked at Sheng Xiao, who had a serious expression on his face. A phrase suddenly appeared in her mind.

Pure and innocent.

"Master Sheng, please change your clothes. I will not peek." Yu Huang turned her face away and stared at the distant scenery.

Did he think that she had never seen a man before?