Chapter 99: Sheng Xiao: Were you teasing me just now?

It had been more than half a year since Mo Yuelou met Yu Huang. This was the first time he had seen Professor Night Owl bow to him. This was a rare opportunity, and he had to remember this feeling carefully.

Seeing Yu Huang's actions, Vivian and the others followed suit and bowed. "Greetings, Your Highness!"

"Greetings, Your Highness!"

...

"Greetings." Mo Yuelou also bowed to them before turning to ask the officer behind him, "What are they doing here?"

The officer replied, "They want to visit the injured, but they are ordinary citizens."

Mo Yuelou looked back at Yu Huang and asked her, "Is your friend inside?"

Yu Huang told him, "The girl who fought Xuanyuan Sisi at Arena No. 8 was our friend. Her name was Anna Tao. We came from afar from the Prosperous Capital to cheer her on. Anna is badly injured. We want to see her."

How could Mo Yuelou reject Professor Night Owl's request to visit her friend? He nodded and said to the officer behind him, "Let them in."

Since the prince had spoken, the officer naturally couldn't stop Yu Huang and the others.

"You guys can go in!" Afraid that they would not understand the rules, the officer reminded them again, "Don't make any noise after you go in. Don't disturb the injured person's rest."

"Thank you, Sir."

After Mo Yuelou entered the building, Jiang Shangfeng and the others followed behind. Vivian admired Yu Huang's courage. She said, "When I saw His Highness, I was so excited that my legs went weak. Yu Huang, you actually dared to speak to His Highness."

In her previous life, Yu Huang had been the ultimate monitor of the base and was used to seeing death and bloodshed. Therefore, when facing Mo Yuelou, Yu Huang did not show any signs of weakness. Instead, she had the feeling that she had met someone of the same kind.

Yu Huang said, "His Highness is also a person. He kills ruthlessly against enemies, not his subjects."

In front, Mo Yuelou heard Yu Huang's comment about him. His eyes warmed slightly. "Wait here for now. Someone will inform you to go up and visit your friends later."

"Okay."

Mo Yuelou went up to the second floor alone. Yu Huang and the others quietly stood in the hall on the first floor and waited for the summons.

In the treatment room on the second floor, Jiang Ruixue's treatment of Anna Tao had come to an end. As the treatment progressed, Anna Tao's face became more and more flushed, while Jiang Ruixue's face was a little pale.

At a certain moment, Jiang Ruixue's body swayed slightly while the spirit energy in her body was exhausted. The piece of meat automatically returned to Jiang Ruixue's body. Jiang Ruixue couldn't hold on anymore and her body swayed.

Mo Yuelou saw it and hurriedly rushed over to hug Jiang Ruixue.

Falling into a broad and familiar embrace, Jiang Ruixue looked up and smiled weakly at Mo Yuelou. "I'm fine, don't worry." She stared at the weak little girl on the bed and sighed. "This child is too seriously injured. I used all my spiritual power to save her. If she didn't meet me, she would have died."

Mo Yuelou knew the real reason for Anna Tao's injury, and his expression was ugly.

This incident was a wake-up call.