Chapter 18: You're Right

Upon hearing Yu Huang's reply, Li Shi frowned. He angrily scolded, "What's wrong with your adoptive parents? Don't they know that youths under the age of 20 still have the chance to awaken their beast form? Beast Tamers concern the future of the country. They are obstructing the development of the country!"

Facing Li Shi's anger, Yu Huang appeared extremely calm.

He was the homeroom teacher, so he was right about everything.

Seeing that Yu Huang did not say a word, Li Shi instantly felt that he was too harsh. He shifted his gaze away from Yu Huang and stared at the entire class. He instructed, "All of you, go take the test on time. I look forward to seeing a Beast Tamer in our class this year."

In fact, it had been many years since any student in Yong Hui High School had awakened their beast form.

Those who were able to awaken their beast form were mostly smart and determined youths. These kinds of students had excellent results and all of them went to Shengdu High School and the Almon Noble School.

Yong Hui High School was only an average high school in Shengdu City. It was rare for their school to have excellent students.

Once Li Shi left, the classroom became lively again.

"What's the point of testing? We've been testing since we were 10 years old. We've been testing for eight years. If we could awaken our beast form, we would have done so long ago!"

"You can't say that. Didn't the Mayor only awaken his beast form when he was almost 20 years old? Moreover, he's already a Beast Tamer at the level of Supreme Master. Who knows, there might be someone like the Mayor in our school?"

"There's only one case like the Mayor in the entire country. How small is the probability?"

Everyone chatted and laughed. When they saw Yu Huang standing in a daze, someone shouted at her, "Yu Huang, let's go and eat alms bowl chicken at your house!"

"Sure."

The hour after school was the most profitable time of Yu Donghai's day.

At this moment, the sun was scorching in the square, and it would be cooler under the shade of the trees. However, Yu Donghai was unable to seize that position. Yu Donghai's tricycle was parked at the entrance of the square, and there was a parasol propped up by the side of the tricycle. There was only a broken fan spinning on the tricycle.

The business of his stall was not bad because his alms bowl chicken tasted pure and the food was also fresh.

Yu Huang and her classmates arrived at the Lotus Plaza. From afar, they could see Yu Donghai's rickshaw.

Upon hearing the word 'daddy', Yu Donghai subconsciously raised his head and looked in the direction of Yu Huang. When he saw the large group of students behind Yu Huang, he was immediately stunned. "You're..."

Yu Huang said, "I brought my classmates here to eat alms bowl chicken." After she finished speaking, Yu Huang rolled up her sleeves and walked to Yu Donghai's side to start working.

She picked up a bowl and swiftly put a sterile lunch bag on it. She opened her mouth and said, "8 cents for a fine stick, 1 yuan for a rough stick. Take it yourself. After you're done eating, bring a bamboo stick over to settle the bill! This is your first day patroning my family's business. If you buy 10 sticks, you'll get 1 stick for free. It's only for today!"