Chapter 3: The Moon in the Sky and the Mud on the Ground, Unworthy!

When she saw that Xuanyuan Jing had lost his composure because of her appearance, a mocking smile appeared on Yu Huang's lips.

This smile instantly made her appear uglier.

Xuanyuan Jing, wanting to get away from this hideous woman, took a step back silently.

When Yu Huang saw Xuanyuan Jing's action, her heart suddenly ached. She knew that this was the feeling the body of the original owner had for Xuanyuan Jing.

After all, this was the lover whom the Host had treated sincerely for two years.

"Forget it, I'm in a rush. Let's talk about things here." When Xuanyuan Jing spoke, he observed Yu Huang with a guarded gaze, as if he was prepared to escape if Yu Huang dared to take a step forward.

Yu Huang only quietly stood in the distance without moving at all.

When Xuanyuan Jing saw that she was sensible, he finally relaxed.

He continued, "I'm still young and my academic workload is heavy..." At the mention of studies, Xuanyuan Jing's face naturally revealed a hint of arrogance.

Xuanyuan Jing had a pair of light blue eyes, and his nose was handsome and exquisite. He had a standard model face. With such an outstanding appearance, in addition to his powerful family background, his status as a beast tamer, and a student of Divine Realm Academy, he was indeed a peerless existence.

In the past, when he was pursuing Yu Huang, Xuanyuan Jing would always act humbly to woo her. Now that the situation had changed, Xuanyuan Jing resumed his cocky and smug attitude.

He said to Yu Huang, "You also know that I just got accepted into Divine Realm Academy this year. Divine Realm Academy is a school with a heavy workload, and I am busy cultivating every day. I really don't have time to date..." When he said that, Xuanyuan Jing gave Yu Huang a meaningful look. He knew that Yu Huang would definitely understand what he meant.

"Yu Huang, forget about our engagement."

Forget it.

Yu Huang felt throbbing pain from her heart.

Yu Huang's body had yet to completely merge with the Host's, so the Host's emotions still affected her more or less. Xuanyuan Jing's words were like a sharp knife stabbing into the Host's heart, leaving it riddled with holes.

Yu Huang scolded the Host inside.

Three-legged toads weren't easy to find, but two-legged men were everywhere on the streets. Was an immature brat worth her feeling heartache over?

If he didn't love her, so be it. If he wanted to break off the engagement, so be it. Why should she be so unwilling?

Of course, this was just Yu Huang's thoughts. However, the original owner had loved Xuanyuan Jing before and even had an engagement with him. She had true feelings for this boy called Xuanyuan Jing. Now that her appearance had just been ruined and she had yet to be discharged from the hospital, her fiancé had rushed over to end the engagement. This was indeed very hurtful.

Yu Huang looked at Xuanyuan Jing with a cold expression, as if she was looking at a pile of trash. "Xuanyuan Jing, when you pursued me back then, it could be said that everyone in the city knew about it. At that time, you were very patient. Now, you are saying 'forget it' and you are really going to let it go?"

"It seems like Young Master Xuanyuan's love is really worthless."

After being mocked by Yu Huang, Xuanyuan Jing had a sinister expression on his handsome face.