Chapter 114: Acceptance letter from the Divine Realm Academy

Upon hearing this, Yu Huang hurriedly walked to the door and sized up the situation outside the door through the peephole. There was no one outside the house, but there was a translucent alligator baby floating in the air.

Yu Huang immediately recognized the crocodile as the projection of a certain important figure's beast form.

Beast form clones was an ability only Prime Masters possessed!

Yu Huang's heart suddenly beat faster. She licked her lips and turned back to Yu Donghai. "Father, there's a crocodile beast clone outside the door."

Yu Donghai said excitedly, "That's the Divine Realm Academy's principal's clone beast form. Every person who receives the invitation to enter the Divine Realm Academy will receive the acceptance letter sent by the principal using his alligator clone!"

"Quick, open the door!"

Yu Huang hurriedly opened the door.

The moment the door opened, the alligator baby turned into a silver light and entered the room.

The crocodile baby floated in the void in the rented living room. When Yu Huang and Yu Donghai got closer, it suddenly disappeared. Following that, a simple-looking admission notice appeared where the crocodile baby had disappeared.

There was a knot on the notice. Yu Donghai told Yu Huang, "Go and open that knot."

Yu Huang did as instructed.

Just as she opened the knot, the acceptance letter, which was originally the size of an ordinary textbook, suddenly expanded to a huge notice about a meter long and 80 centimeters wide.

The notification letter automatically opened the title page, and the miniature image of the Divine Realm Academy appeared above it. This was the first time she had seen the legendary Divine Realm Academy, and Yu Huang subconsciously wanted to find the Central Square.

When Yu Donghai saw that Yu Huang was searching for something, a hint of sorrow flashed in his eyes. He told Yu Huang, "The Divine Realm Academy occupies an extremely wide area. The miniature image above is only the entrance to the Divine Realm Academy. The central square is on another mountain, and you can't see it in the miniature."

Yu Huang only stopped when she heard this.

The closed black gate of the Divine Realm Academy slowly opened to both sides. A green-robed elder's avatar appeared behind the gate. His avatar's projection was very small. His appearance looked very kind, but his eyes were as dark as ink and unfathomable.

Upon seeing this old man, Yu Donghai suddenly took a step back, bent down, and respectfully greeted, "Principal!"

Seeing this, Yu Huang followed suit and bowed towards the elder.

The old man was only a wisp of consciousness that the principal of the Divine Realm Academy had placed on the notice of admission. He did not have any independent consciousness, so he was unable to hear Yu Donghai's voice.

The old man spread his arms towards Yu Huang and said in a kind tone, "Hello, Yu Huang. I am the principal of the Divine Realm Academy. On behalf of the Divine Realm Academy, I officially invite you to join the Divine Realm Academy and become a member."

With that said, the elder vanished. The acceptance letter returned to its normal size and landed in Yu Huang's palm.

Yu Huang opened the letter of acceptance and discovered that the building and dean of the Divine Realm Academy had disappeared. On the letter of acceptance, there were only a few lines of bold handwriting—