Chapter 62: The Only Double Master on the Continent!

Yu Huang did not call Yu Donghai. She returned to the rented room alone to give Yu Donghai a surprise. When she arrived at the rented room, she saw a shoe cabinet at the entrance. On it were the shoes of young men and women. Only then did she realize that Yu Donghai had already moved.

It seemed like her father had moved to his new home.

The new house was chosen by Yu Huang and Yu Donghai. She naturally knew the place. Without the key to the new house, Yu Huang went directly to the back gate of Yong Hui High School.

From afar, Yu Huang could see Yu Donghai. The alms bowl and chicken storefront had officially opened for business yesterday. Business during the trial was very good. There was a long line at the entrance, and the store was already full.

Yu Donghai was wearing an apron and leaning against the work table. He was helping two students who had finished their alms bowl chicken settle the bill.

Yu Donghai received the money from the two students and picked up a disposable lunch box. He lowered his head and asked the students behind him, "What do you want?"

Yu Huang deliberately lowered her voice to conceal her original voice and replied, "I want three strings of duck gizzards, one bamboo, two kelp, and one chicken claw."

"Okay!"

Yu Donghai swiftly helped Yu Huang pack the things. As he raised his head, he said, "It's a total of..." When he raised his head, he saw a face wearing a cat mask. Yu Donghai was instantly stunned.

Recognizing the identity of the girl in front of him, Yu Donghai suddenly slapped his leg and exclaimed in excitement, "Yu Huang!"

Yu Donghai hurriedly stuffed the alms bowl and chicken into Yu Huang's hands, and complained to her in a low voice, "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming back? I prepared dinner at home, and was waiting for you to come back to eat!"

Under the mask, Yu Huang's lips curled up slightly as she smiled sincerely. "I want to give you a surprise!"

"Are you hungry?" Only parents would worry about you being hungry.

Yu Huang nodded. "A little."

"Then let's eat something first. When we close up later, we'll go home. I'll make you something delicious."

"Okay."

Yu Huang carried the alms bowl chicken and walked behind the work table. She finished the food in a few mouthfuls before helping Yu Donghai with the work.

Seeing that she had rolled up her sleeves to help, Yu Donghai hurriedly said, "Go home and rest first. I don't need your help here." As he spoke, he stuffed the new house key into Yu Huang's hands.

Yu Huang put the key in her pocket and said, "I'm not tired. I'll help you. Let's go home together later."

Yu Donghai wanted to talk to Yu Huang, so he didn't insist on letting her go home.

With Yu Huang's help, Yu Donghai felt much more relaxed. Even so, after the sky turned dark and the shop closed, Yu Donghai still felt exhausted.

He picked up the rag and prepared to wipe the table. Yu Huang snatched the rag from his hand and pressed him onto the small stool. "Father, take a rest. I'll work faster."

Yu Donghai didn't stand on ceremony with Yu Huang. He sat down and started to massage his right leg.

For the entire busy day, he could only prop his right leg up. His leg was already numb. The moment he sat down, he felt extreme pain.