Chapter 67: Su Tingxue Is Not Dead?

Whoa, so her duck was a phoenix!

She could not be blamed for her ignorance. It was just that the little duck's appearance was too deceptive. Even someone as knowledgeable as Sheng Xiao recognized it wrong, let alone her.

After knowing that her beast form was not a duck but a Divine Feather Phoenix, Yu Huang felt her heart skip a beat. She felt that she had instantly become more impressive.

Lin Jiansheng closed the book and placed it back on the bookshelf. He said to Yu Huang, "Alright, let's go."

"Okay."

They were the last batch of people to leave the Myriad Book Pavilion. Once they left, Mr. De sealed off the Myriad Book Pavilion and did not allow anyone else to enter.

In the late night, Lin Jiansheng raised his head and looked at the starry sky above him. He turned around and said to Yu Huang, "If there's nothing urgent, let's stay in Jingdu for the night."

Yu Huang shook her head. "There's no urgent matter."

"Alright." Lin Jiansheng tilted his head and looked at the Purifying Spirit Academy. He told Yu Huang, "Then let's stay next door tonight."

Lin Jiansheng was the President of the Purifying Spirit Academy's branch in the Prosperous Capital and was also one of the Elders of the association. He had his own room in every Purifying Spirit Academy in the Divine Moon Empire.

The number of guards at the Purifying Spirit Academy's headquarters was far more than at the Prosperous Capital branch. They stood tall under the moonlight with stern expressions that made people stay away from them.

Upon seeing Lin Jiansheng, the guard quickly came forward and asked with cupped hands, "Mr. Lin, what brings you here so late at night?"

Usually, if there was nothing, someone of Lin Jiansheng's status would not visit the headquarters for no reason.

Lin Jiansheng used his sleeve to cover his beard that had been burned. He glanced at the guard captain sideways and said mysteriously, "I left something here last time. I came to get it." It wasn't appropriate for him to tell the guard directly that he was here to freeload.

The guard quickly said, "Please come in."

Lin Jiansheng said to Yu Huang, "Follow me!"

The guard naturally would not stop Lin Jiansheng from bringing Yu Huang in, but he could not skip the necessary procedures. He asked Lin Jiansheng, "Venerable Lin, who is this lady?"

"My disciple!" After saying that, Lin Jiansheng brought Yu Huang into the Purifying Spirit Academy.

Lin Jiansheng's room was located on the eighth floor of the Purifying Spirit Academy. It was late at night, so he did not pay Xuan Ye a visit and instead brought Yu Huang to his room.

His room was a suite, and there was a small living room outside the bedroom. Yu Huang would sleep in the living room tonight.

She spread the blanket in the living room while Lin Jiansheng shaved in the bedroom.

Yu Huang spread the blanket and was about to sleep when she heard Lin Jiansheng exclaim. He cursed in frustration, "What's the use of this lousy shaver?!"

Yu Huang hurriedly walked to the bedroom.

"Mentor, what's wrong?"

Lin Jiansheng held a mirror in his left hand and a shaver in his right. It had been many years since he had shaved, and Lin Jiansheng felt rusty. He had accidentally had his chin cut by the shaver.