7:00Am

BUZZ BUZZ

You wake up to your school alarm.

"7:00Am Huh" you rub your eyes "awesome" you let out a disappointing sign as you get up from bed.

"HONEY!? You're going to be late for school!" Your mom yells from downstairs
"I UNDERSTAND THAT!" You yell back, slamming your bedroom door, as you look at it confused when doing so "why was my door open anyways, these people have ZERO respect for privacy" and you slap your hands on the sides of your thighs and get dressed.

8:00am

School sucks. You're in the middle of Junior Year, just turned 17 years old.
"Why do I continue to come.." you lay your head down, pressing your notebook on your face.
"Y/N, let's skip" Aoi Whispered giving you a smirk
You lift your head up from your notebook giving her a Not Sure look.
"Just for next period?" Aoi looks away into her notebook and scribbles
"Fine, I have study hall anyways" you exhaled from annoyance

9:15am | 15 Minutes into Second period (study hall)

You and Aoi are hiding in the Gym bathroom. Aoi is your best friend since middle school, she's been there through breakups, your parents divorce AND your IDGAF phase, you practically was a walking depressing rock with almost to no feelings but you held on because of Aoi. She fed you joy and energy even when you didn't feel anything.

"Girl, tell me why this boy-" Aoi was interrupted by the bathroom door opening
"Anyone here?" A voice called out
"Yeah Im here" you yelled back without thinking, you cover your mouth from the shock you even spoke up, Aoi looks at you crazy for doing that
"I'll wait outside, I need to clean this bathroom, take your time" the voice said before leaving closing the door behind

"Now we have to find a new spot" Aoi whispers as she grabs her binder from the floor and walks out the stall
"I didn't mean to just speak up like that" you giggle in pure shock that you even did that. You never speak up like that, well Atleast you don't talk unless spoken to. Resting bitch face as you call it. You're very unapproachable. Intimidating. You're Ying and Yang with Aoi. She's Bubbles and Stars and you're Leather and Boots.

"I have a good idea" Aoi says bumping into you
"Now what is that" you fix your bag Aoi knocked off your shoulder
"The Library" she grabs your hand and stops you "no one goes there during the early hours"
"You're right, let's go" you pull away from Aoi and walks towards the library.