Tell me that its all okay..

You thought.. "tell me that it's all okay.. that I'm right here.." you stand infront of your bedroom window, you look out to the garden..
You decided to write your feelings on this notepad on your vanity. You write. Scribbling.

"I don't even know the year I am in, but it feels right to me. I simply know, in my heart that I belong in this era. I'm in the home of Earl Ciel Phantomhive and he's just a boy! And he's the head of this MANSION. i woke up in this ally, I don't know exactly how I got here but I know I was about to read a book before it happened. I wasn't dressed in what I was wearing before. Now I'm here. Dealing. I just know that Sebastian. The butler likes me. I'm some perverted way. My birthday is coming soon, I'll be 18. Maybe he knows but I don't know. I know he's a demon. Very much a demon but under the power of Ciel, maybe that's why he's so calm and collected.. I kinda wanna know how he is protecting him from danger. See his true power. That'll be nice. The place here is nice. I don't know but I know.... I kinda wanna stay? I'm here.. but don't count on me to stay a little longer. Something is going to happen, I can feel it. I miss Aoi. I miss my life, well not so much but it's Aoi I miss. I hope she's doing well without me. But for now.. I'm fine where I am." You draw a smiley face and a heart. In hopes this letter will find its way to the life you were. Maybe.

Knock knock

"Yes?" You quickly hide your notepad and get up to finish your hair that is still needed to be kept as it wasn't done from washing your hair earlier.
Sebastian walks, seeing his reflection in the mirror. You thought.. "hm not a vampire atleast.."
"Hm Sebastian, can I help you?" You turn in your chair, letting your hair down from trying to tie it up.
"I'm here to keep you company. Orders from my master." He bows and smiles.

"How sweet. Do you mind helping my with my hair?" You turn back around, brushing your long, black, slick hair off both shoulders setting it ready for him to caress. He does so.

"Yes my lady" he walks over to you, and starts to grab your hair, feeling on every strand, nearly smelling the aroma of your hair as he moves it. He catches himself and grabs a comb, parts your hair in the middle and sprays it w hairspray, brushes it down. Finishing by leaning down head level, behind you and brushing with his fingers, your hair behind your ears. He looks at you in the mirror. His eyes lowers, a slight smirk comes to his mouth.

"Gorgeous" he whispers

You blush. You couldn't control it but you didn't hide it. Your eyes widen and your mouth opens just a bit. Slowly turning your head to him, facing him nearly touching his nose with your nose. You slowly raise your hand to touch him, and he grabs your hand midway up to him, you stop, not departed from the gaze you two were sharing. You felt as if he wasn't going to move, his grip on your hand gets slightly tighter. The moment was enough for him to hold on for what's coming next. You continue to move for his face, caress his cheek, and move your thumb to touch his lip. From here you break the gaze, him moving slowly from bending over to now knee crouching infront of you. Enjoying the moment. The birds chirping, the breeze coming through the window, the moment was right but no. You decide not to ruin it by crossing the line. Your other hand was free, but you grab suit coat and pull him closer.

"I know your a demon, Sebastian." You whisper onto his lips.
He didn't say anything back for a moment. Maybe he needed to think. His gaze moves around your face, engraving every detail from your face into his mind. Then he spoke.
"I know, you know.. but you're not afraid?.." he whispers back moving only closer to your lips, swiping his nose with yours. You do so back, pulling your confidence up.
"You want me?" You whisper, taking your nose and pulling his nose up having his neck exposed and you move down, gliding the tip , down on his jawline, inspecting him, you smell his smell not giving away that you were. He almost smells like nothing, like a ghost. But a super light hint of Sandalwood, and flowers from the garden. He lets out a soft "Mmm" growl, and he moves to cup your face, and grips your chin, softly yet rough moving you, and for your neck to be exposed
"And what if I do?" He kisses your neck then lickin it. "Hm? Don't lie and say you don't want me either"
There was a small moment of silence before you spoke grabbing his hand, and pulling it off you, snapping your head to face him. Making him pull back a tad in shock that you didn't want his movements.
"I never said I wanted you." You then tilt your head, and smirk. He moves closer, putting both hands on your knees. You grab his arms planting them to stay on your knees. Meeting your gaze and nose touching again.

"Like I said, meet me after dinner tonight... maybe we can talk more" and smirks. Your smile drops.
"Thought it was tomorrow? And talk more?" You say questioning
"Talk more.. genuinely" he reassured you.
You pull away from him
"Thank you for fixing my hair, Sebastian" you smile at him, finger lifting his chin up "it's very.. me" you left his eyes to look at your self in the mirror.
Still crouched he moves closer to your ear.
"Gorgeous like you"
He stands up "lunch will be ready soon, dining will be in the garden today" he walks towards the door
"Wonderful, it's beautiful outside" you glance at the window into the sky
"Yes my lady" he leaves.

You thought. Fuck my life. He acknowledged I know he's a demon. I'm genuinely not afraid of him. But something tells me he wants more. He's so gently, but the way he grabbed my face.. he knows dominancy.. I need to talk with Ciel.. now NOW.what are these feelings, growing intensely fast..