The plot thickens

As you wake up from another night at the manor you over hear Ciel and Sebastian in the hallway, you couldn't make out all the words but-

"I forgot to mention, Y/N has grab interest in you.. do you mind sharing why exactly you brought her home, and INSISTED on keeping her here"
There were mumbles after that, as if he knew you were listening in
"I see, well why not tell her, she deserves to know.. as you know she hasn't made a clear choice of departing..yet"
There was a long pause, the footsteps are closing in to your door
"Is that an order?"
You roll your eyes in bed, and get up slightly leaning on your arm trying to listen closer
"That's an order.. tell her how you feel and don't make it uncomfortable.. if you desire her THAT much, bring it up.. and don't force any ideas"
"Yes, my lord"

You knew Sebastian wanted you, in that way atleast but what way does he exactly want.. Wife? Side Piece? A little fling? A Damn fuck buddy. Who knows but he sure is going to tell you, sooner or later. It was an order after all..

You lay back in bed, staring at the ceiling pondering your next moves of the day, atleast surviving the day.

Someone knocks on your door.

"Yes?" You question not ready to know who it is..
"May I come in?" Sebastian says
"Fuck.." you whisper "yes yes" you say in a hurried. tone
You jump out of bed. You're in a gifted white silk above the knee nightgown, you walk towards the bathroom when-
"My lady.." Sebastian spoke up
You continue to walk looking down, having your hair block your face
"Yes Sebastian" you run the sink water to splash your now hot face. You wonder if he was going to say something NOW of all times.
"We have breakfast ready if you'd like to join us" his voice seems to get closer
"Alright, I'll be out in a few" you let out a soft sigh.. disappointed he didn't say anything now, but you know he will eventually

"Lady Y/N"
You look up, still wet faced, he was right at the door.. something in his eyes are telling you he WANTS you.. but this must be a facade.. maybe he's leading you.. you turn around to face him, playing his game back
"Yes" you say, tilting your head slightly and leaning back resting on the counter, grabbing a towel to dry off with. He steps closer to you.
"Now Sebastian." Practically begging for him to just spill it
You stare at him. He stares back. There's something in the air.. tension? No, not for you atleast.. you just want him to just SAY what's on his mind. What he was ordered to do. You give up.
"Well Sebastian, I hope you don't mind me calling you that. If you'd like to say something that'll atleast peak my interest.. you should now. Or when you're ready, come find me." You build up the guts to walk to him, poke him in his chest and walk past brushing his hand on the way out. He was cold.. clammy.. in a way. You seen he was blushing before you made your exit, but you just giggled lightly in that response.

Sebastian POV in that moment

His thoughts: what the hell was that? She must think I'm HER bitch. Am I?.. no, she needs to be taught a lesson.. IM- she looks so soft. Supple. Why is my face red. Oh dear..

You giggle again, from him just standing there, probably in shock you just poked his chest like a widdle boy. You sit at your Vanity and start to brush your hair and get ready for the day.

"Sebastian.." you try to find the next words but in that time you wait for him to respond. He turns around after a short pause and smiles "yes my lady" stepping closer to you
"Help me get dressed.. if you don't mind?"
You aren't facing him to see his reaction but you knew he was blushing. Or atleast has his eyes widened. You practically invited him to see you NAKED. after all, he MAY have tendencies to touch but he knows better not to.

You get up and head to your closet with ready outfits.

"What color fits me?" You ask Sebastian lifting a finger to your mouth
"Anything you desire my lady.." Sebastian tenses up
"Black?" After all black is one of your favorite colors.
"Yes" Sebastian steps closer and you throw at him a long black gown, he catches, as if instincts.. you caught on, you throw him a corset, he catches swiftly stepping closer, you throw him heeled boots, deliberately missing him, and without unlocking the shared gaze, and with no more than a step, he catches them. You smirk. Closing the closet.

"Talented AND Fast" you look at him up and down "there's more you have to say than JUST that" you brush your hair over your ears having him look at more of your face as you walk by having him also glimpse at your long black hair. You stand infront of your vanity, tying up your hair, and dropping your night down to the floor around your feet. You take a look at your body, almost modeling it for Sebastian who is just a few feet away from you. Tension in the air again. You knew what he wants but you wanted him to say it. Yet, beg for it. You let out a sigh and went to the bathroom to start a bath.

"Lady Y/N.. do you want me assist ?" Sebastian says before leaving his gaze from your body.
"It's really up to you, if you'd like to speedy the process" you start the water, placing your hand under the stream getting the right temp off rip. Streaming two or three pumps of liquid soap under the water pressure.
Sebastian places your clothes onto the bed, in a neat fashion, he follows you to the bathroom where you are bent over the tub, ass up. fingers inside the water waiting for it to reach a good level to hop in.

Sebastian walks in right behind you, you felt he didn't see you. Maybe he did but didn't give the air any tension. Almost like he KNEW what you was trying to do.