Your new weapon

You didn't eat dinner.. neither did Sebastian.. you were nervous for training and this DollMaker shit..
you thought
"watch Sebastian throw me into some Shit.. right into the dollmakers trap.. we're strong together but.. for him to say he didn't love me just to see me react.. and the way I just fucked his shit up.. he'd just want me to blow up the building.. is he using me for real?.. no I don't think so.. after all, I'm the one with fire as a power.. I need to ask him what did he do to ash when he told me to close my eyes.."
you huffed at your thought
"You're alright?" Sebastian asked
"Oh yes, just thinking" you used telepathy to reply but you just nodded your head looking down
He replied using telepathy back "you can speak to me"
You hesitated to reply.. but you took a second before replying
"What did you tell me to close my eyes.."
"I simply changed into my true form and finished him off"
"True form?"
"I'll only show YOU, when you show me yours but I highly doubt.. I'll always protect you so there's no need"
You looked up at him before looking off to the windows into the garden
"I just think one of these days you will see my true form.. one of the missions will.. you know"
"What my love?"
"I'll just black out and someone else would take over my body like some possessing shit.. and that you couldn't control me.."
"None of that would happen"
"You'd never know"
Our conversation was interrupted by Ciel dropping his utensils onto the plate.
"I apologize for delaying your training, I was simply famished." He got up from his seat and started heading towards the door to the garden "now.. training"
"Yes my lord" Sebastian quickly went for the door to open it for him
"May-Rin, please.. the table" you asked ordered politely
"Yes" she replied
You waited till Ciel and Sebastian left to speak again
"There are left overs, enough for you and the rest to eat, hurry now"
"Oh your so kind, Y/N" she replied blushing
You just smiled and headed for the garden
You thought
"Maybe I should try another weapon this time.."
You looked at the table lifting your hand to hover over the weapons, you closed your eyes this time. Over Brass knuckles, butcher knifes, the whip you used, nunchucks, chains, rope, throwing knifes, then your body just stoped, like a force. You felt yanked and placed your hand down, opening your eyes, Sebastian and Ciel were watching this. You looked after picking up what it was. A black bladed long, sword.
"A katana?.. fun" you smirked looking back at Ciel and Sebastian, Ciel smirked while Sebastian just raised his eyebrows surprised.
You started to walk to them going down the stairs into the field where the last combat happened. You felt the katana, giving it a couple swings before throwing it in the air far up, closing your eyes again, you thought "if this sword is my weapon, my demon body calls for, then it'll come back to my hand.. if it's not then it'll land on the floor."
You felt tension, you faced up to the sky with your eyes still closed with a hand out waiting for it to come back. You had confidence it'll land in your hand again. You used telepathy to speak to ciel
"Master, you should back away for now"
Right when you said this, the sword landed in your hand, you opened your eyes in shock, you smirked at the fact you were right. You slowly looked back seeing Ciel sitting on the bench, Sebastian standing there still in shock you even throw up the sword WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED!
You prepared your stance easing both arms on the handle of the katana off to the side having the blade cover your mouth. You glare at Sebastian, slouching with a knee ahead. Sebastian reached in his suit coat pulling out a fist full of cutlery in between his knuckles, preparing his stance.
There was a brief moment
"GO!" Ciel yelled

You both vanished and reappeared in the bottle of the field clashing. Your katana met into his knife grinding, sparking a little, you applied more force glaring at Sebastian in his eyes, you pushed him back, he was shocked at this, you swung your katana in a circle throwing it in the air before catching it again, and jumped at Sebastian and swung at him, he dodge making you cut deep into the ground and you rolled landing on your feet, before you could turn around he threw forks at your back, forcing you to the ground. You quickly placed your katana into the grass, making you not fully fall into the ground. You got angry, he got a hit at you first. You fixed your posture still facing away from him, you rolled your shoulder forcing the forks out of your back falling to the ground. Sebastian taking a step back looking at Ciel, Ciel shrugged and smirked. Sebastian looking back at you preparing to throw more.
You took a breath and swinging your katana in the circle in your hand slowly turning around to Sebastian. Furious.
You made your stance, glaring at Sebastian. The tip of your katana started to spark, having a little fire, it grew larger then gliding down engulfing the blade completely, giving light to your face. You wink at Sebastian before launching yourself at him again, he jumped up dodging you, you swung slicing off the heel of his shoe. You turned to face him as you slide towards Ciel. Jumping back at Sebastian, swinging for his back, Him looking over his shoulder realizing it was too late to react, you swung at his back slicing him. Mid air flipping, you then kicked him to the ground, him sliding towards the manor. You land, swinging your katana again, the flames start to fade away. Sebastian then slowly getting up, looking at you. You lick the blade seductively with his blood, licking you lips before making your stance again.
Sebastian smirked at you before getting up fully. He takes off his coat and throws it to the ground behind him. Making his stance at you. Smirking.
This time you came to you, vanishing and reappearing infront of you, you reacted by slicing his chest, him gasping reassured you got him, giving you two points. He swiped at you, slicing your shoulder, you jumped back this grabbing your shoulder. Shocked he was still being able to move. You looked at your hand covered in blood. Two points, making it a tie. Whoever makes the next hit, wins.
You lunged for his left making him switching positions but you vanished making your next move unpredictable, you reappeared to his right slightly behind him, you back kicked making him fly into a tree. You turned blindly throwing your katana right behind him. Hearing the tree crack, and shake. The ting of your katana echoed.
After a few moments.
Sebastian didn't move. Nor make a sound. Worried you might've killed him. You and Ciel ran towards his direction.
Sebastian hanging upside down, the katana piercing through his pants at the crotch hanging him. He crosses his arms.
"I guess you win" he said "..congratulations" he started to slow clap
You and Ciel laughed at the sight.
"Alright, get him down" Ciel said holding back a laugh
"Yes my lord" you walked towards him, pulling out your katana, you gripped his ankle before he fell. He placed his hand to the ground, you let go of your grip, and he bent back right back up. Fixing his tie and pulling his back.
"Well.." he said
"Change your clothes, and head out"
"Yes my young master"