Its raining... ash?

You awoke to Sebastian still sleeping, you seen it was 6:00Am, just an hour before Ciel wakes up. You slip from Sebastian's arms and get dressed to prepare breakfast for your new master.
You wore your new uniform to help you blend it. You have two options. A note?

It reads "y/n I figured that since you're unremarkably strong, I gave you some pant suits to help you move better and more freely.. -Ciel"
He signed off using a Bunny stamp.
"I might as well see how this fits" you thought.
You tried on the pant suit and it's identical to Sebastian's. But with a Red Bow. Sebastian has a black tie.
"Cherry is my new name.. how carefully thought out for Ciel" you smirked at your reflection. It fits you well, he must've got pointers from Sebastian on the fitting. It snugged your ass and hips, the suit coat felt right. You was able to move your arms up with ease. You had new heels are the suit as well. These ones had chains, you decided if you let gonna wear this suit, might as well make it your own. You took your chain from a corset and put it on the coat dripping under your boobs, pinning the chains right under the arms at the armpit. You wore the heels that came with the suit, sat at your vanity to do your hair. Slicking back your hair parting it in the middle. Before getting up you glanced at Sebastian. He was still sleeping. You remember his signature he gave you, you did so taking the pieces out from your hair. Before leaving you wrote him a note.

"I'm your twin today❤️ I'll see you soon, you look so handsome sleeping" you signed off using a heart and line through it horizontally indicating us demons don't have souls.
You left to the kitchen making Early Grey Tea and some Muffins, Scones and Toast for Ciel as options. You take that to Ciels room. He wasn't there.
"In the study?" You left the cart of food by his door, walking to his study down the hall.

You knocked "Master?" You said softly, stepping in.
Ciel was still in his pajamas looking at papers looking upset.
"Good morning" Ciel said before lifting his head to look at you
You smiled gently and you fixed your posture, folding your hands and resting infront of you. Putting your feet together mocking Sebastian 💀
"You look like Sebastian" he chuckled before looking down at his papers. "But we have an Issue" his smile dropped from his face. You got concerned.

"What's wrong?" You stepped to him looking over your shoulder Reading what he has on his desk. A feeling of anger rose over you. Getting hot.
You placed your hand on ciels chair..
"Those are threatening letters.."
"From someone who stays anonymous, I have no leads."
They threaten you and Sebastian. Each paper is stained with Ash.
"How stupid.. master?.." you gained Ciels attention. "Look"
You pointed at the Ash from each paper.. "these aren't just Ash.. they're FROM ash."
He looks up at you.. getting increasingly angry.
"My.. my staff? Why"
You stood silent as you didn't know the answer yourself
"We'll get to the bottom of this but for now we need you dressed and feed" you stepped away from him heading to the door
"Yes.. fetch Sebastian"
"Yes, my lord" you spoke while leaving.
You sped your walk towards ciels cart of food, still warm thankfully, quickly bringing it back and serving him.
"We have Scones, Muffins, and Buttered Toast. Which would you prefer?"  You asked pouring him Tea
"Toast." He stated
You handed him toast buttering the toast yourself.
"You forgot your gloves, put them on before leaving the estate" he said before sipping his tea
"Yes my lord"
You fixed your posture and left to get Sebastian
You Enter the room taking a breath, he was already up and getting dressed. You looked at him worried.. blocking the door. And backing up to it.

You were about to cry when he looked at you, Sebastian ran towards you dropping his shoes
"Wha- what's wrong.. speak to me my love" you felt on your face shaking you a bit
"A.. a.. it's Ash"
He widened his eyes. In shock.
"That BITCH" he pulled away from you putting his hands on his head and turning around to pace around the room
"He's wrote threatening letter to US and Ciel read them. he's upset. And he stated we're leaving today.. so I don't know where"
Sebastian looked at you, in relief something was planned. He rushed his shoes on, tossing his gloves on
"Let's go"
You both sped walked to Ciels study where you had left him. You both entered in a silent panic. Masking it calmly. You both walk side by side, departing taking Ciels side.
"We'll be heading to your majesty estate. Sebastian dress me. Y/N get the carriage ready. Now! That's an order"
You both look up at eachother. You gulped and Sebastian face went dead.
He opened his mouth to speak n took a second so you spoke with him.
"Yes, my Young Master" your voices vibrated the room. Immense power you both had.
Sebastian took Ciel back to his room while you got the carriage ready. By the time you had it ready Ciel was waking down the corridor with Sebastian. You held the door open for them.
Without a word. You sat with Sebastian in the front. And off you went to her majesty's estate she shares with Ash.

On your way. Sebastian spoke.
"This probably not the right time for this. But you look beautiful as ever. And you forgot this"
He handed you your gloves. And you slip them on quickly.
"Thank you my love" you smiled at him and he gave you one back before dropping it facing the road.

You got to her estate rather quickly, but this was just the beginning.
Ciel voice spoke in your head, and Sebastian.