Burning

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

He unbuckles his pants and dines licking every crevasse of your pussy. Making you moan intensely.
He holding your legs up, carving his nails into your thighs, making your moaning into screaming and back to moaning, you know this is Act One: demon turning. So you try your best to keep up.
As he's licking your pussy, nibbling and knocking your clit with his tongue, making you more wetter.
He slides off his underwear and jerks himself off to your moans. He lets out a vibrating moan onto your pussy, this sudden action, made squirt all over his face and mouth. "Oh shit" he pulled back at the sudden river that came out of you, he wiped his face quickly and prepared his entrance.
"Are you ready Kitten?" He asks, lifting your nearly lifeless body up, before pressing you down onto his very erect manhood, you grasp onto him. After adjusting that you're now on top, you answer his question.

"Yes" you whisper panting wrapping your arms from under him and under hooking his shoulders. you knew this was now Act Two: Demon Binding. Where the two now demons become mates. Forever.
You gasp at his huge manhood enters your pussy, stretching you wide.
"It's.. in my stomach" you gasp for air, clawing at his shoulders. you look, and you're drawing blood on him. Your nails are black. Very black. Crisp. Not shocked by this, but it was good to see that you're now a demon so quick. You just thought that he ate your soul, and sacrificed it to the demons in hell for love. But that didn't matter.. what he's doing to you mattered.
Sebastian lets you catch your breath before going forward. "I can move now?" He caresses your back, making a slit in your dress, exposing your back to the moon.
"Yes" holding him tighter
He starts bouncing you on his manhood, wetter and wetter, your walls start to close on him making you tighter and he moves more roughly. He moans into your ear "you're so fuckin tight, I can barley move" he slams you onto his manhood and lets out a deep growl before ripping your dress further open and lets you take control. You can feel him throb inside you, he's touching every bit of your body.
"Fuck Y/N" he moans throwing his head back, exposing his neck to you. An urge comes over you to bite. And you do. He lets out another low demon growl before reaching over to your back and marking you. You feel he's drawing a symbol on your back with his nails. "Almost there kitten, Al-most" he says scarring more at your back. You let go from your bite, lickin his blood making him moan. He threw his head on your shoulder, biting you, he whipped his hand on his neck, and covering your bloody marked back with his blood. He flips you over for him to be on top. "Do it back" he pants, you didn't know what he did or what he was asking but when you ripped open his shirt, a force came over you and you started to mark his back with what you thought the same symbol that was on your back. Your demon instincts knew what to do, before you even did.
You didn't know what this symbol meant but it's felt right, you did the same deepness he did yours with, and he's moaning and growling like crazy, thrusting into you deeper and deeper. Throbbing. You wipe your blood from your neck and smothering his back in it. Mixing your blood with his. Right when you finished, he came inside you. Deep. You start to kiss, deeply. He still thrusting inside you, his manhood twitching inside you. when all of a sudden the marks both of you have start to glow a light purple and fade away after a few seconds. He pulls out of you, and falls beside you. Breathing heavily. You both try to catch your breath .. when he spoke.

"Now your a demon, and we're bound. I can feel what you feel mentally, emotionally and physically. We can speak to each other telepathically. I can feel you, and know exactly where you are even if you're across the world. And you do the same with me."
"Prove it" you giggle at the thought
"I can't inflict pain on myself, but if something else were to-" he lifts his arm up and straight into the rose thorn bushes "OW!" You look at your arm, and there's little specs of blood. "That's how it's done" he smiles "I'm sorry but you asked"
You both are lying partially naked in the rose maze for a moment before heading back inside.
"The bites are healed and gone, but your mark on your back isn't." You say concerned as you trace your finger over the slightly raised scar on Sebastian's back.
"Yours won't leave either. Unless one of us dies. The mark will disappear with it." He sounded sad "but I won't let that happen." He turns around and hugs you. His shirt torn to bits but still hanging on by threads, pants are still in tacked since he took them off in the beginning. He rips off the rest of his shirt as we both head inside.
"Sleep With me tonight.." you whisper "take a bath with me"
"I need to check up my youn-" Sebastian looked up shocked forcing you behind him, scared of what he might've saw, you stay put behind him. You look down at yourself when doing so, the front of your dress looks fine, but the back it's split open.

"Master, aren't you supposed to be in bed, you have business matters to attend tomorrow" he holds you tighter, you know it's Ciel so you peek over from behind Sebastian to see Ciel in his pajamas looking as if he just woken up.
"Hello Ciellll!" he was surprised to see you!
"Y/N! Great to see you with a barley clothed Sebastian" Ciel playfully glares at you. You giving a cheeky smile. Ciel corrects himself "well I'm off to my room. Sebastian I want to have breakfast in town In the morning. Y/N if you'd like to join, you may"
"Goodnight Ciel!" You hide back behind Sebastian
"Have a good rest, my lord"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, goodnight" slopingly waves "by the way..-" he stops not turning around "you two.. we're going to have a talk in the morning. Sebastian, prepare the Carriage before then" you knew Sebastian were to say "yes my lord" after what he said, so you time yourself to say it with him.

"Yes, my lord" you both say. Sebastian pinches you.

Sebastian didn't move till you both heard his door close.

"He almost saw you naked!" Sebastian spun around, locking eyes with you
"I only peeked around you. He merely saw my neck" he poked his chest, you reached in for a kiss. You poking his chest reminded him of when you first did that to him.
"I love when you do that" he whispers as he sneaks another kiss
"Poking you?" You poke him again "that?"
"Yes" he smiles "like that"

You walk hand in hand to your room, he runs a bath , and hoping in bed for the new day ahead.

Nearly falling asleep in each others arms, both of you start to get a burning sensation on for it grow stronger and stronger as seconds pass. Sebastian noticed you was about to cry in agony, he covers your mouth and looks into your eyes and he is also in pain. He clenches his jaw holding back. What felt like forever, it stopped. He uncovers your mouth and you take a deep breath.

"The absolute FUCK was that?!" You get upset as you only wanted to sleep. You fall over like a log into your pillow muffling your curses.
"My love.. it was the last thing to happen to complete our ties to eachother"
"Yeah right! " you say into your pillow
"Look" Sebastian rubs your back making you move your head to see what he wanted to show you.
You shot up from bed, to see he now had a scar like ring around his ring finger. You examine his hand, making sure the scar was met all around. "It looks like a ring, but it's your skin. A scar, like your back" you said looking up at him worried "it doesn't hurt right?" Touching it more doesn't hurt you atleast
"No my love, you have it too" he raises your hand to find the same thing on you. You examine it as well.
"We're officially bonded . We're mates. Forever yours my love ." Sebastian caresses your face kissing your forehead.

"Yes we are" you give him a tearful smile.
"It's bedtime my love.. we have business matters to attend in the morning" Sebastian lays down opening his arms to you inviting you to cuddle.

You both fall asleep soundly.