Pt2- He interferes (cont.)

Standing there ready for more.

Satans voice echoed in your head.

"Aoi and Yourself share the same power I lent you. Use it as if it was your only opportunity to do so. Be brutal. I like a show"

Your teeth grind and he continued

"Your husband is watching, don't be afraid to invite him in. Don't forget this is your battle now. I'll be here"

You look over to Aoi. Oblivious to the situation. You get the widest idea. Knowing Aoi will follow along to anything fun. You giggle.

(You will too READER!!!! This one gonna be funny and eventful) 😭

You relax your body, and walk forward. Slow like model walk. Whipping your hair back, and dusting off your shirt. Using demon power creating black smoke around you transforming your suit and crimson red bow to a more... seductive and very eye catching look. You look back to Aoi, giving her a sneaky smirk. She look back hind you and the dust of the dry dirt form from the gates again. Peeping Sebastian and Ciel in shock and confused at your idea.

You speak out loud to Satan.

"You lent me this power to get a better life with my love. Your son. Correct?"

Satan appears behind just a few feet in beside you. Sebastian's face drops.

"...Correct... Ms. Michaelis" he speaks in his distorted voice

You and Aoi hand in hand now. Spinning Aoi and transforming her clothing as well to match. Now in both much cleaner and tighter suits. Hair now both platinum blonde, as if twins but very different.

You look to Sebastian. Ciel even more confused.

You look over to Aoi. You winked. And she gives a smallest innocent smile. Her eyes moved to the gates and her smile disappears. You turn to the gates.

You notice Aoi getting nervous. And you noticed you can talk in her mind
"How bout some music?" You said
"You can do that?" She replies
"We both have just a portion of Satans power. We can do anything. It's infinity" you smiled menacingly
"Let's party"

You think of songs, instantly picking Kim Dracula. Seventy Thorns.

———

Right when the song plays Aoi jumps into the air so far she's practically disappeared into the sky. Already knowing her idea, you calmly step to where she was and stared at undertaker intently. Raising your air and swiftly moving your hand and pinched the air creating and pulling back an already lit cigarette. Placing it in your mouth and puffing it once just before Aoi returned from the sky, getting faster and faster as she's getting closer to the ground (aka the end of the intro right at the "UH" in the beginning of the song" You stepped back, just at the right moment and at this "UH" you do a swing back kick, forcing Aoi to redirect her fall straight into Undertaker whom was completely unaware of what was a head. Aoi slammed into Undertaker knocking him and herself into the wooded area behind.
Just as the group Shockingly look back to you, you had already transformed your cigarette into a demon killing sufficient shotgun. Taking a shot at Ash. Catching his wing and damaging it permanently.

"Your staying down here, buddy" you cockily said loudly

Ash gets angered by this, starts to charge at you. Taking out his demon killing weapon from thin air. You scoff and walk forward to his charge. You transform your shotgun by trapping its handle, swinging it around your head and just as it wasn't visible to Ash, the shotgun changed to your whip. Cracking it on the ground making it burst into flames. Whipping it at Ash, just as he ducks. You redirect the whip swiping his viable wing clean off. He screams in anguish yet still running at you. He nears you, as you stand there wide open inviting this. You move swiftly to the side having Ashs weapon miss you entirely and facing Sebastian and Ciel. Grabbing his damaged wing, and ripping that one clean off too. He screams some more, almost gripping onto you to release some pain. His arm holding the weapon, goes limp. Taking the opportunity to make your next move.