Aois first training

"Go easy Y/N" Ciel says sternly
You giggle lightly "my lord, do you really think I'll do that much harm?"
"Show me what you got!" Aoi yells from the other side of the garden
Sebastian stands behind Ciel watching. Ciels sits on the bench.
"have you chosen a weapon of choice?" You yelled at her pointing to the weapons table
She looks over, viewing when she stops at a Scythe. Long and bright silver, curved blade, the moon compliments the glisten it gives.
She walks back to her original spot where she once stood and swung the scythe like a baton in a cheerleading competition before making her stance stroking at you, you bend backwards dodging her strike, you watched the blade swipe where your head once was.
You thought "she's really trying to do harm huh?"
Bending backwards far enough to see Ciel and Sebastian jaws dropping at this.
You jumped back giving you enough time to draw your katana, engulfing it with piercing red and orange flames and it extended from your palm.
Aoi seems surprised, but quickly swung her Scythe around for a better grip. She charges you again, weapons clashing giving it marks, you both glare at eachother for domination.
"Who's going to win?" She says mockingly
"You're just a Rookie, let me show you the ropes.."
you pulled back having her Scythe dig into the ground behind you, you locked her back sending her flying.
"One point for me." You laughed menacingly, moving your katana through your fingers as you do fidgeting with a pen, calming its flames for it to glow red as if it came out of a fire ready for forging.
Aoi struggles out of the bushes dragging you scythe behind her
"Fun is it for you?" She increasingly gets upset
You just smirked at her, pointing your katana at her
"How husbands are watching, be more ladylike"
"How can I be ladylike in conditions like this" she paces around you, almost examining your next possible move.
You just stand there, placing your katana on your shoulder gripping it tighter.
You can feel Sebastian getting anxious.
He speaks to you telepathically
"Don't show her mercy too early"
You smirked "my love, don't worry, I'll end this ever so swiftly"
Opening your eyes to see Aoi completing her circle around you, her next step seemed a bit forced telling you she was going to strike after that step. You vanished towards her, sliding under her between her legs, she's stunned you moved that fast before her. She looked down, jaw dropped as you slide under her. You winked, before vanishing striking her back cutting her corset open revealing her back yet not touching her drawing blood.
"Why you little-" she scoffs swinging her Scythe around, you jumped up dodging the blade using it to flip over her, a few feet away.
"Two points for me, and zero for you." You placed you katana back on your shoulder "how tough" scoffing at her
You merely blinked when the scythe grazed your cheek cutting you before pinning itself on a tree behind you. Stunned at this you looked over to Ciel. He seems to be holding back a laugh. Sebastian as well
"How foolish to distract yourself and talk as your superior" she walks devilish towards you.
You pulled back, something knocking you forward off your feet, you looked up just as her scythe returns to her hand snatching it mid air. It glows a dim light blue aura.
"Shit" you thought struggling to get up.
Aoi swings her scythe just missing your neck
"Holy fuck" you whispered
She swung back around, you blocked her swing with your katana. You both struggle for dominance, Aoi increasingly getting stronger inching her blade closer to your face. The aura of her scythe increased into a blue glow into smoke.. he pulled back suddenly knocking you back on your butt, she flipped her scythe around to the dull side , using the blade picking you up into the air and batting you towards ciel and Sebastian. What felt like forever, you landed nearly breaking the bench, your head snapping back
"Fuck" you groaned as you sat there
"Get back out there" Ciel said monotoned
You looked over to him still sitting unbothered by this, Sebastian knocking his head over gesturing you to go back.
You lifted your hand to see Aoi fully glowing in an aura of blue smoke.
Menacingly glaring at you. You thought "she shouldn't use all her energy like that, she only got one hit on me"
You sat up gently from the bench, and walked towards her. Batting you katana on your shoulder.
With each step your flames grew larger, brighter and fiercer. Aoi increasingly looking more concerned and confused to your next moves.
You gave no evidence to your next moves. Just simply walked to her. She stood up fixing her posture, giving way her guard.
You vanished mid step, your flames disappeared. The night wind only rustling the leaves and bushes.
Giving it a moment for her to look around and confusion. You reappeared infront of her blankly staring at her, punching her to the ground.

You turned around bowing to Ciel and Sebastian. Aoi gets up from the ground rubbing her cheek.
"Very well" Ciel lightly claps "Aoi is much stronger than I thought" he says to Sebastian
"Indeed my lord" he replies
Aoi sitting next to Ciel
"You must find out how to hide the scythe went going about in town, or do you plan on leaving it?"
Ciel questioned
"I don't know yet.. for now it stays with me" she says caressing the blade
"I see" he says getting up from the bench

You and Sebastian help them get ready to retire. Ciel enters his study to see if any new missions or letters have arrived and placed on his desk by the other servants. And there was.
Ciel opens it to see an invitation for a invitation only ball, from Elizabeth.. only him and Sebastian were invited leaving you out.. Elizabeth doesn't know Aoi enough to mention her and she doesn't know enough about you to invite you to this ball.
"The day after the wedding.. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to go.."
"What are you even talking about?! Why are you considering it?!" Aoi shouted at him
"Other people will be there, Sebastian will be there with me, nothing is going to happen. She's probably going to talk my ear off about what happened and that's it" ciel put the invitation down back on his desk. Aoi stood silent accepting that nothing will happen.
You grew concerned of this matter. You thought "something isn't quite right" but brushing it off as they would return fairly shortly after.