The village

Down a long, almost deserted road, the village seemed kept standing. Not many people stayed, but women and children certainly rouse from these disappearances. Just after entering the village, many women, rushed to the carriage asking and begging and banging for the situation to be resolved. You and Sebastian looked at each other confused noticing none of them begged for the husbands/boyfriends to be returned.. stopping the carriage infront of the person who ruled the village, being greeted by the HouseKeeper. The crowd surrounded in a good distance.

"Hello, I'm the HouseKeeper of this manor, my Lord is waiting for you inside." She said bowing
"Please allow me to help your belongings inside"
"Oh no, it's okay. You're so polite" you bowed back
"It's all taken care of" Sebastian walked by towards the back of the carriage for the suitcases
You rouse and let out Master Ciel and his Wife Aoi. Ciel stepping down first, reaching out for Aois hand and interlocking arms as she landed her step next to Ciel.

"Hello, please come inside" she said bowing once more
Ciel and Aoi just nodded and went ahead inside following the HouseKeeper, leaving you and Sebastian behind.

"What was that about?" You questioned
Sebastian setting down two suitcases and two bags, he looks at you in all seriousness
"I'm already suspicious about the HouseKeeper" he said almost whispering
"Why, she just greeted us" you said
"Not everyone is a good person" he said walking passed you inside leaving you the bags that belonged to you and Sebastian.
"Well then" you scoffed grabbing the bags and following him inside.
Sebastian paid no mind of the condition of the manor, but you looked around examining the details.
Spotting a speck of what looks like blood, or paint on the carpet centering the main hall.
You scrunched your eyebrows.
Raising you leg tapping on Sebastian's ass, when he turned you used your lips to point at the floor where this speck was at.
Sebastian then huffing under his breath before turning to continue to our headquarters. After entering your headquarters you noticed the room had two beds. You looked over to Sebastian whom was waiting at the door. You rolled your eyes.
Sebastian then shaking his head smirking, flicked his head over turning into the hall. You followed him, entering the headquarters of Ciel and Aoi. Noticing he also has one bed.
"That's not fair" you mumbled
Sebastian then set the luggage on the floor and put them away in the rooms storage. Separating Aois clothes and Ciels.
Ciel voice came into both your minds.

"Something doesn't seem right with the HouseKeeper. She knows something."
"What is my order, my lord?" Sebastian says
"We'll speak of that tonight when I take my retire"
"Yes my lord" you say

You both stand outside Ciels headquarters, both taking each side of the door.

You used telepathy to speak with Sebastian to pass the time.

"What do you think Ciel is going to ask of us?" You asked
"Hmm.. Not sure.. stack out or make a fake scene and catch the killer red hands"
"I see.. or have me and you walk the village lovingly all day, and have you sneak out the manor and trespass into a known woman's home coincidentally as the man of the house leaves."
"Stop your nonsense, I cannot accept to that.."he said
"Unless you were ordered.." you looked at him un approvingly.
He sideeyes you before looking down
"I'm fine with it, my love. It's your job. But if you end up doing something.. you won't have a dick anymore." You said smirking
Sebastian rolling his eyes giving an upside down grin.
Hearing footsteps at the end of the corridor, you both stood up straight and waited.
The housekeeper followed by Ciel and Aoi.

"My lord" Sebastian says
You opened the door to his room "My lord"
Ciel entering and Aoi followed, just about to close the door Ciel spoke
"Enter. Both of you"
Both of you enter, Sebastian closing the door behind him leaving the HouseKeeper to herself in the hall.

Ciel sitting sitting on the vanity, raising a hand for a moment of silence, he turned his head off to the side.
After a moment of silence, you heard footsteps leaving the door.. we were being eavesdropped.
You scoffed at that.
Sebastian's eyes glowed red before returning back to its deep crimson.
Ciel spoke.
"Y/N, I order you to search the manor for clues. Sebastian I'll be needing your Wife for this mission."
Your eyes widened.
"Me? I- what am I going to do..?" You stuttered whispering
"I assume the assailant has seen myself and Aoi hand in hand entering the manor.. Y/N would leave to a nearby shack of some sort ALONE and wait for myself to follow. The criminal should show up to murder me"
He says "Sebastian would follow to stop it before it happens"
You blinked a couple times looking over to Sebastian for his reaction.
"Yes my lord" he says putting a hand to his chest.
You looked over to Aoi for her approval. She nodded placing a hand on Ciels shoulder.
"Yes.. my lord" you said "I take my leave" turning to search the manor.
Leaving Sebastian and the others in the room.

You walk down the hall back to the speck on the floor. Crouching over it, wiping it with the index finger of the glove you wore.
"Still wet.." you thought while looking at the stain on your white glove, taking it off stuffing it in your coat pocket and putting on an unstained one on. You continued silently back down the hall, passing a room hearing mumbles. You stopped to listen.

"Master, what should I do?" A female voice said
"Figure it out!" a raspy voice shouted back, hearing a smack and the female voice whimper hearing a thud.
You quickly moved on, finding the headquarters of the assumed ruler of the village. Searching it's drawers, bathroom, under the bed and then closet. Seeing suit pant ripped and poorly stitched..
Carelessly leaving the door cracked.

"It's very rude to find a guest rummaging around in a manor that isn't yours.." the same female voice stated behind you.
You froze. Turning around slowly. The house keeper.
"It's very traitor like to disobey my master. I assume you have nothing to do with it, so you?" You teased
"Absolutely.. not.." she said
"I can't trust you with that hesitation.. as a housekeeper myself.. I never stutter to my master." You walked behind her stopping over her shoulder before exiting
"I hope I don't see you outside this manor after lights out" you said inching closer to her ear "ok?"
She visibly shuttered, and twitched.
You smirked as you left the room, the house keeper following you.
You went to your headquarters to find Sebastian there. Quickly closing the door behind you throwing the red stained glove at Sebastian
"Smell it" you stated
"What?" He questioned sitting up from bed
"Look" you fixed the glove to the red speck "smell it"
Sebastian sniffs
"It's stale.. blood.." Sebastian then sitting up from bed "I'm sure Ciel would change his plan after this.."
"There's more" you said sitting him back down on the bed
"I-" looking at the door you seen a shadow under the door..
You raised your hand for silence. Walking quietly to the door, opening it violently. Revealing the HouseKeeper, grabbing her uniform collar, yanking her inside, closing the door, and sliding her up the wall slightly.
"It's very rude to listen on conversations you were invited to" you whispered inches away from her face
Sebastian then sitting up from the bed walking towards her raising the glove.
"Where did it come from?" He asked
"I- cut myself on accident-"
"In the hall?" You cut her off
"No, I'm the kitchen, I must've dripped when getting the first aide.."
you slide her back down onto her feet, not letting go of her uniform.
".. remember what I said.." you opened the door, pushing her out closing the door as she left.
Sebastian looked at you confused
"Later" you whispered

You both stayed in your rooms until Ciel called, or Dinner was ready.

Ciel POV
"That dress looked well on you from that day.." you said
"Did it really? I loved it" Aoi said pecking me on the cheek, her lips felt warm.
"You don't mind taking a bath with me?" You asked
"Right now?" She replied sitting up in bed
"Yes, to let time pass, I'll let Sebastian and Y/N know we won't be needing a bath tonight" you stood up from the vanity, after setting your eyepatch down, walking towards the bathroom, Aoi started to undress.
You ran the path to find the right temperature. Aoi walks in behind you. You looked around blushing her at soft body. Her hair covered her nipples.
"Ready" she said
"Very well" you plugged the tub, letting the water run, stepping away watching her get in as you undressed yourself.
The time passed as you both laid there relaxed, lightly feeling on eachothers skin under the water.

KNOCK KNOCK

Aoi POV
there was a knock on the door, startling you, pulling away from ciels chest. He climbed out of the tub, stapling a towel around him before leaving the bathroom. You overheard the housekeeper and ciels voice
"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting you bath. My master would like for you and your lady to join him for dinner" she said
"Thank you, I'll be down soon.." he said before closing the door
"My love, we are off then" he says entering back in the bathroom