Captured

You awoke to Aoi in your bed reading a book still in her nightwear.
"Where's Sebastian?" You groaned waking up
"Oh, Good morning! Ciel and Sebastian went off for a meeting with her majesty and the ball at Elizabeth's. They won't be back till later tonight.."
She says filling a page in her book
"And your in my bed?" You asked
"I got lonely." She smirked knowingly you'll let her off the hook.
You sat up, rubbing the sleep off your eyes. Well what now, we have a day to ourselves.
"Well, I could think of a couple things.. go into town, and shop, sleep the day away, redecorate, we can eavesdrop them when they go to Elizabeth's?" She said side eyeing you
"Absolutely not. I'd rather not, she highly dislikes you, you practically took her man you know that right?" You playfully slapped her thigh
"Oh shut up, I almost didn't mean to" she laughed "he was mine since I laid eyes on him honestly"
"That's not nice" you said mockingly
"You know she wasn't a good match for him anyways"
You nodded agreeing with her.
"SEE! Im not at fault" she said closing her book
"You still did it" you got up from bed "dumbass"
She laid back laughing, you walked to your vanity, sitting down seeing a note
It read:

"My love, I left with the young lord for some business meeting and Elizabeth's hall, don't expect me back until tonight. I love you.
       -Sebastian "

You smiled before dropping it, putting the note inside your vanity drawer. Brushing your hair back to how it was last night as your hair wasn't too badly messed up from sleeping like a rock last night.
"I think we should have breakfast in the garden?" You asked
"Sounds really good" she replied
"Very well" you sat up and got dressed, Aoi seeing you naked wasn't a big deal, you're best friends for years on end before this world.
"Nice mark" she says
"You have the same one"
"I do?"
"Well yeah, were demons now, this mark represents bonding to another demon like marriage. Soul tying. Without the soul obviously, we don't have one." You giggled "also, it'll disappear if one of us dies. Say that Ciel dies, your mark will fade away.." you sigh as you put on your suit pant.
"Oh wow.. that sounds rough.."
"I know.." you finished getting dressed leaving the coat, unpinning your chain from the coat and putting it on your long sleeve button up, pinning one side under your arm, and the other side to pin right between the boob area. Tucking in your shirt. Revealing your slim waist line. You're ring didn't fit in your glove so you decide to leave it be, leaving your gloves on your vanity. Slipping in your matching heels. Looking at yourself in the mirror on more time, after approving your outfit you asked Aoi to follow and assist her on getting dressed.
"I want something flowy, it's beautiful out and you look comfy" she requested
"As you wish" you replied looking through her wardrobe
" would you always act this way?" She questioned
"Like what?" You said pulling out a baby blue silk gown, seeing a note attached
"Like Sebastian " she says
"Must be a habit, don't mind me" you read the note
It read:

"From Ciel: I'm sure this gown will look perfect in you"

You smirked laying the dress on the bed and giving her the note. She giggled.
"How should my hair be for the dress?" She asked
"Hm, half up tied with a matching ribbon?" You replied
"That's cute, yeah"
You took her brush and did her hair. Messy yet, perfect for the dress matching it silk flow.
She slipped on her matching heels the dress came with. 
"You look splendid, Ciel would love it when he comes back"
"Thank you Y/N" she thanked "let's go"
You both went to the kitchen, she watched you prepare breakfast as she chatted and went on about her plans and thoughts for the day. You zoned out thinking about what could Ciel and Sebastian doing right now. You couldnt feel anything from Sebastian's end so he must be okay, after all you could only feel emotion. You brushed off the off feeling and plated the food onto the trolley and went for the garden.
You both sat on the bench and viewed the garden and chatted about Ciel and Sebastian and your plans for the future. Time flew by the sun started to set on you both. You decided to grab some snacks and more tea and go on the roof to watch the sunset, the view gives you the garden, and the train to the main gate.
"Oh wow, it's gorgeous up here" Aoi says placing a blanket on the roof tiles
"I know right"
"They should be going to Elizabeth's right now" she sips her tea
"Yeah, they should be coming home soon actually"
You munched on a scone watching the sunset slowly dip into the horizon.