Staying?

Sebastian guides you to Ciels Study where he's dealing with paper work from the Queen and other duties.

"Sebastian, I've been-" Ciel looks up surprised
"Just the person I was going to ask for.. please sit"
He sips his tea, setting some papers down.
"Im sorry I had invaded your space and home, I must be going.. home.." you nibble on your index finger nail and think to your self .. how are you even gonna get home!
"I live very far away, and I don't know how I got here.. I-" Ciel interrupted you, nodding if agreeing
"I don't mind you staying for a while, your presence is actually soothing and this manor needs a change of pace.." he takes a big gulp of his tea before setting it down and pushing it aside cueing Sebastian to clear it.
Speaking of Sebastian, he seems shocked Ciel was genuine enough for you to stay, despite your presence was soothing.. you was rarely near him.. and when you were, you was passed out/sleeping. How soothing can you really be? Or is this some type of plan..

-Time Lapse- dinner time

You're in the room refreshing yourself up for dinner. You wonder how is your mother doing without you.. and Aoi.. but that doesn't matter because you find peace where you are now.. surprisingly. There was a knock on the door, it was Sebastian.

"My lady, dinner will be ready soon, would you like to join Ciel in the play room?"
"Um, yes, I'll be there soon. Just washing up"
"I'll wait for you in the hallway" he closes the door behind him

Ciel, Ciel, Ciel..

You look in the mirror for validation.. you don't look younger, nor older.. perfectly straight jet black hair, middle parted framing your face, soft yet sharp jaw line, not too overly thick arched eyebrows and lashes so soft that it can butterfly kiss a kitten. Nothing has changed.

You pat dry your face and leave the room, bumping into Sebastian. "He must've never left" you thought..
"Oh my" Sebastian catches you
"Oop, didn't see you there.." you nervously laugh it off, and you look up at him, even though you're stable and can walk by yourself, he's still holding you. Locking with your eyes. Staring into your soul as if he already has it.
"Is there something you want, Sebastian?" Teasing him
"I- no.. my lady, Ciel is waiting" he pulls away from you and guides you to him, you know exactly what he wants, but you aren't going to give it to him till he reveals what the fuck is going on here. And WHY is he acting like this?!

"Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes" Sebastian announced before leaving the room

"Ciel, is Sebastian okay?" You spoke up shocking yourself you even did.. you noticed that was going to bring you trouble in the future..
"Yes, he just finds you rather fascinating, he even said he wanted to bring you home" he gives an ever so soft smirk.
"I don't remember HIM saying that before I passed out" you look at him.. very serious face
"It was after you went to sleep" he played it off looking away "he didn't lay his eyes off of you the whole ride back"
"Well, I should be going home soon"
"You shouldn't if you find the manor to your liking" Ciel sits up startling you
"I-" you stutter looking up at him
Ciel reaches out his hand, "it's dinner time"

You thought.. maybe I would feel out the place. After all I don't know how to get home AND I kinda like Sebastian..