The talk

Sebastian POV

"Assist my retire Sebastian" Ciels Says
"Yes My lord"
You thought crazy about her.. Y/N.
You purposely dressed her in that, you got it for her for this night.
"My lord. If she says yes, may I turn her into a demon tonight?"
"That's between you and her" he says correcting me
"Come to me after" He sits on his bed waiting for me to undress him for bed. I do so thinking about her
She looks gorgeous. I want her. I crave her. If only she wants me back as much.

And you do. That's what he doesn't know.. yet.
You stand by the window looking at the garden before you get the urge to go outside and roam through the roses. And you do so. You decide to go barefoot and feel the grass, you let your hair go from its pony tail and set it free to feel the warm breeze. Letting your fingers go through your hair in an upwards motions, letting your hair fall messily. The humid air gives your hair fluff and baby waves. You breath in deep, the smell of roses. This really calmed you down, you skip and run enjoying the scene and view. You found yourself in the rose bushes, almost maze where you didn't even know how you got in, but you didn't mind as you didn't want to leave anyways. You find a cross way in the maze and sit in the middle with your feet under you, facing the roses and you smell and examine them. A moment went by, and you heard movement.

"Now that I found you" Sebastian's voice soothed you.
"Hello" you smile against a rose before standing up
"I've been waiting, come now"
You noticed he wasn't wearing his tail coat anymore. You dismissed it, you wave your hand to follow you. He notices your hair was undone and you've left without shoes.
"You might get sick" he sounded concerned
"I might, but I don't care" you say poking each rose as you walk by faster to be ahead of him
Sebastian seized the opportunity to grab your hand and flip you to face him, grabbing your waist. Gazing into your eyes. You're a little shocked at his actions, you grabbed his arm to reassure him it's alright for him to continue.

"The moon compliments your eyes" he says breaking the silence
You blush, thinking of looking away, but you move closer to him, pressing against him. He wraps his arm from your waist around further. And you pulling away from his hand wrapping both arms around his neck. He then wrapped that arm around your waist too. You two now inseparable. A brief moment slipped, his chin quivers..

"Please be mine Y/N" he closes his eyes and rests his Forehead on yours.
You stood silent. In shock of what he said. You needed to speak fast or he'll think you've rejected him. Then you felt something wet hit your cheek and stream down. Then another on the other side. You thought it was starting to rain.. but you had a feeling that it wasn't that. You pull away and try to see his face, but he hid burring his face into your shoulder. "Please"
You're still silent. Nothing came out even when you tried.
You thought actions would speak louder. You try to pull away again, and this time he lets you. You only stepped one step away and lifted his face with your finger on his chin. He was crying. He had such an adorable crying face, you only smiled at him locking eyes, you caress his face, and grab his hands slowly making him sit on the grass with you. He lets you. He's following your lead. He trusts you. And you took advantage of that and position him to where if you were crying, you'd lay flat on the ground. And you do so. No words spoken. And you lay down with him, facing him. His tears stream down into the grass. His eyes begging for you to speak. You open your mouth slightly.. and-
"If anything..." you smile at him. He went from crying to now widened eyes.
"Yes?" He sniffled..
"IF anything..." you continue "it's a yes from me" you boop nose "okay?"
He cries more and smiles. And moves slowly to you, you open your arms inviting the hugging and cuddling he was going to do.
"Isn't the moon lovely?" You say
"Indeed" he burrows his face into your neck kissing it over and over.
"Why are you crying" you get up leaning on your arm
"From your silence.. I thought you were going to say something that would break me" he whipped his face, and you stopping him wiping the tears yourself
"Absolutely not." You give a light laugh. "Come lets walk some more, the night is still young" you helped him up, he held onto your hand signaling he didn't want to let go. You held on.

"Why" he says still sniffling
"It felt right... this felt right." You squeezed his hand
"To answer your begging, Sebastian.... yes, I'll be yours"
He froze nearly falling over, yanking you towards him, spinning you into his arms and kissing you deeply. In shock at this, you needed a second to process what was going on. You kiss him back, deepening the kiss. He wraps his arms deeper, you press your body into him, wrapping your arms around his neck.
He pulls away. Touching noses, grazing lips and he spoke..
"Can I?" He asked
"Can you?" You question.. "do what?" You cup his face, thumb touching his lip
"Mate with you.. make you a demon..." he shyly asks and putting his head down to your shoulder.
"I-" you stop and placing your hand to hold his head.

You thought, if this was really a dream, I would've woke up by now. But you were glad that you didn't. Giving hope that you really did jump timelines.

"Yes." He shot up "what!?" You cover your mouth thinking what you said was a mistake.
He smiles and removes your hand from your mouth and gently kisses you, deepening with each kiss, he places his hand behind your neck and the other traveling up your spine, giving you goosebumps. You grab onto him and he leans you to the grass

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

He then lifts your legs up, slipping the dress up as it goes. And he slides his knee pressing against your womenhood making you moan into his mouth. You aren't sure what comes first, you turning into a demon or having sex first.. but whatever it is, you're prepared. Mentally of course. He pulls away catching his breath, "are you sure?" He pants heavily and he kisses your jaw line down to your neck
"Y-yes" you say grabbing his arm moving it to your breast, he gently squeezes it letting you moan, and his kisses turned into nibbling, he let his knee rub your womenhood, making you moan more into the sky.
"Seb-Sebastian.. what comes first?" You question moaning
"... this" he bites into your neck making you scream in agony, he covers your mouth to muffle you. He lets go of your flesh and waited for you to stop screaming, to uncover your mouth.
"Are you okay?" He looks like he was going to cry again.
"I'm fine, keep going" you open your legs wider "pin me down if you have to" and you move your head exposing his bite. "Go" you whispered
He continues making you scream again, catching yourself and you bite your lip holding back screams not realizing you were biting too hard and your bleeding.
You start to see stars. The sky and the roses are turning fuzzy. You felt Sebastian letting you go, and you're slowly get your vision back. Still laying there, he starts to take off your panties
"Almost there my love" he reassures you, you lift your legs up to assist him. Feeling drained, you already start to feel changes, but with your vision still blurry, you can't make out what was changing.