Good morning, kitten..

You awoke to an empty bed. Sebastian wasn't there to greet you. He must've left to attend Ciel. You reach out to touch where he once laid and seen your fingernails were still black as night.

"Oh wow.." you take a closer look at them.

You get up from bed to see your outfit for the day had already been laid out on the bed. Making you miss Sebastian. You take a closer look of what he picked for today. Hearing the door open.

"Sebastian!" You said cheerfully. Making you further jump out of bed! You Noticed you had a night gown on, you remembered you fell asleep naked. Sebastian must've put it on you before slipping out the room.
"Good Morning, Kitten" he says walks towards you
"How are you feeling today?" He gives you a hug, and a peck on the lips and cupping your cheek.
"I feel just as new, As if I slept for days" you giggled
"That's good" he says giving you a gentle smile. "Let's get you dressed, Ciel wants to Talk with the both of Us in his study before heading off for breakfast. The Queen is meeting us there" he slips you out of your nightgown dropping it on the bed.
"The Queen?" You question ..
"Yes, I assume she either wants to check up on Ciels well-being.. or has an important mission she wants him to do." He sighs, as he puts on your gown of the day, and slips on your corset.
"I wonder what it could be.."
"None of his missions are simple." He walks over to your vanity, grabbing your brush.
You follow him, and brush your hair off your shoulders. Sebastian splits your hair in the middle, spraying it down, for a sleek look, then splitting it again for a half up, half down look, taking out ascent pieces of hair to frame your face. Two pieces in the front, and one by the ears. He kisses on top of your head and he finishes.

"Now let's go, my love" he hurries you to Ciels study where he waits.

You wore a cherry red silk gown, Black leather heeled booties, and long elbow reaching black gloves to hide your nails. Just like Sebastian. Your eyes are now red like his.

Sebastian lets you walk in first

Sebastian lets you walk in first. He follows. Both of you standing by the door. Hesitant. You both look at eachother not knowing what he will say. Sebastian wasn't told anything of what this meeting consisted of.

"Come in, sit" Ciel sets his papers down.
"Good morning" you shyly lowering your voice sitting down.
Sebastian stays standing.
"You too Sebastian"
You look up to him, biting your lip nervously. Watching him sit down.
You look to Ciel. As he was already looking at you. Blank faced.
"I seen yesterday, that it happened-"
"How much did you see?!" You raised your voice, catching yourself covering your mouth.
"My lord.." Sebastian spoke up.. "we mated.. she's now a demon and my mistress"
There was a brief pause. You still have your mouth covered, eliminating any chances of you speaking out again. You glances at both of them as they spoke.
"Well, Y/N.. what would you like to do now.."
you raise your eyebrows that now it's your turn to speak.
"I-... I'd like to stay, Ciel." You nodded at Sebastian, whom was giving you a soft smile.
"That's good to hear.." he let out a relief sigh "Sebastian.. I don't know how this works since I did summon you on accident.. but I'd like to make a contract with your wife."
Sebastian let out a light gasp. "My lord..-"
You cut off Sebastian, anything you wish me to do, I follow your orders along side Sebastian" you look to Sebastian, giving him a reassuring smile. He pauses and lets go of his worries. He looks back to Ciel.
"Yes." Sebastian nodded in agreement.
"We shall do this contract tonight. Back here in my study. Before dinner" takes a sip of what's left of his morning tea, and sets it aside. "I'm assuming the carriage is waiting?" Ciel asks before standing up
"Yes my lord" Sebastian stands up and goes for the door. You get up letting out a small sigh of relief, and head towards the carriage with Ciel and Sebastian.

Sebastian opens the carriage door and helps Ciel inside, nearly closing it till Ciel stopped it.
"Come now." Ciel waved inviting you inside the carriage
"Oh my.. okay" you quickly got in and Sebastian quickly tapped you on the ass and closing the door.

And off you went, Sebastian took control of driving, and you were stuck with Ciel. When he spoke up-