In town

"I've been meaning to tell you during our talk with Sebastian.." he says before looking up at you.
"..Yes?" Looking out the tiny window, we drive past a rose bush out the gate from the manor, a moment passes before you look at him.

He flashes his demon eyes. Your eyes widened.

"And you didn't tell me, sooner?" You said trying not to shout"No, I simply thought you would freak out and plop over died" he chuckled "after all, you KNEW Sebastian was

"No, I simply thought you would freak out and plop over died" he chuckled "after all, you KNEW Sebastian was.. but I? A demon? I merely act the same as I was ever. The only thing not giving me away to you was Sebastian has red eyes. And I don't." He places his cane on the extended seat next to him.
"Oh my.. that changes a lot Ciel. Don't you think.." you tap your lip
"Hm, I believe it'll just be the same as it ever was.. I never believed in a god." Ciel looks to the floor at his shoes
"Hm.. well I don't think demons can make other contracts or deals w other demons.." you said
"Oh but your mistaken. They do. Just like simple humans desperate, In need for answers" he chuckled again
"Right.. so why not do it now?"
"I will need a rose from the mission, that's why I said for when ya to come back Y/N"
You pause before answering.. "right.."

You hear Sebastian speak muffling but still clear

"Master" KNOCK KNOCK " We'll be there shortly"
"Does Sebastian know?" You question lowering your voice
"Of course he knows" Ciel huffed
"Okay.." you shyly replied, hoping for the rest of the ride is silent while you rummage through your thoughts.

You thought "since when did Ciel turn into a demon? How will the contract be done with a single rose?
If Sebastian knew, then why would he not tell me?
All of this reminds you of the book.. the pages were empty.. is the story rewriting it self? Hoping your best friend finds it and reads what's been going on, I hope she catches me at the end" the carriage comes to a slow halt, and you hear Sebastian footsteps as he moves to the door.

Sebastian paused to talk to someone, you and Ciel look at eachother confused and both of you slide to the other side near the door to listen. Muffled but clear voices.

"Good Morning, Your majesty, I'm story to keep you waiting, my master had some papers to sign, and write off" Sebastian says
There was a pause, but Sebastian didn't open the door yet..
"Your majesty said, it's all okay, just hurry now, im famished" a male voices chuckles
"Ah yes-" he opens the door, Ciel leaves first, then you, Sebastian grips your hand, grabbing your attention, you didn't look at him but used your telepathy

"Yes my love?"
"Don't look at him, don't speak to him, don't even leave my side" he growled.
Making you gently cover your mouth, as you go down the steps off the carriage.

You land your footing before looking at The Queen
"Your Majesty, thank you for joint us on this wonderful day" bowing to her, for a split second you was going to greet the person next to her but a pain in you ankle shocked you.
"Oh okay!" You bowed anyways to this person, glancing this person was a male, wearing all white from what you can see atleast.
You turned around to stand beside almost behind Sebastian, this male is just about Sebastians height so it wasn't hard to not just look up, till it was Sebastian.
"Your majesty would like to head inside now" The male gestures his hand towards a small Cafe
"Oh yes" Ciel says moving his cane and walking in that direction
"Come now kitten" Sebastian says using telepathy
"Seems a bit rude isn't it, you didn't have to hit your ankle for me to stop.. I was going to anyways." You realized telepathy was a good thing in situations like this.
"I'm sorry my love, but I needed you to know I was very serious. Don't look at him. Speak to him, yet alone don't let him touch you"
"Are you jealous?" You questioned
"No.. he's just a very dangerous for the people he particularly likes.. and I don't want him to find his interest in you.." he says
"I see.." you sighed

You and Sebastian stay behind Ciel and he sits down with Your majesty for some Tea and Scones. You look down at your feet, folding your hands and almost doze off when Sebastian speaks using telepathy again
"Don't you sleep now, I know your tired"
You forgot he can sense what emotion your feeling..
"And your hungry?"
You didn't realized you were till you really thought about it..
"I'll be okay Sebastian... does Ciel Have this telepathy too?
"Only with me, he might suggest for you to have it to with him"
"He told me he was a demon too"
"Right.. contracts still is able to make do with other demons."
"I see" you look up and roam the cafe, it's empty.. you look back back, moving your hands and folding them behind you.
"Don't worry my love, we'll be out of here soon."
"Okay.."
"I'll train you after the contract and done with Ciel, show you what you can do, not all demons are the same"
You wanted to look at him and smile but he knows
"Relax, it'll be okay, your heart is going crazy"
You try not to laugh, hiding behind a smile.
You felt tension in the air, you wanted to look up..
"What's going on.." you used telepathy to speak with Sebastian
"He's staring at you.. don't worry, stay looking down" you seen Sebastian take a tiny closer step to you, probably staring at this male intensely.
You felt safe with Sebastian even though this male can go off and slice your head off right here or even vanish in thin air.. but why would anything like that happen with the Queen feet away from you.. Sebastian calmed the tension and speaks to you again
"This man, is Ash.. your majesty's butler and Aide.. he's an Angel.. he's not human..and he knows your a demon too, this could bring trouble later but I'll keep you safe.."
You're shocked and you worry Sebastian would just jump into a flying sword to save you.. it warms you but you didn't want that. If you were in danger and Sebastian insisted to keep you safe. You thought this Training would have to be taken serious and give it your all. To keep your beloved Sebastian and Ciel safe from harm. As a team.
Right when you finish this thought, Ciel grabs his cane and her majesty stands up from the table.
"Stay looking down, stay infront of me" Sebastian hissed
"Okay" you agree
Ciel walks infront of you, and you follow, you walk passed Ash and tension grows, you seen his chest breath in giving you shivers as you know he's trying to smell you. Sebastian rests his hand on you shoulder as you walk by, calming you down.

Sebastian POV
FILTHY VERMIN, you are not going to touch my lady! I also need to set a contract with her as well.. have our binding stronger. I need to speak with Ciel before dinner.

Sebastian helps you in the carriage and Ciel before quickly getting set to leave.
The carriage has more of a pull driving off.
"Who's Ash?" You asked Ciel
"Your majesty's butler and Aide, he burnt down the city, in hopes for fresh clean land. Sebastian abounded me to help with this action but I turned him around. Ash fought with Sebastian but he managed to escape. And now he's back."
"I see-" before continuing he spoke
"I seen he caught interest in you too.. but it'll be hard for him to catch you with our contract set to be placed..-" Ciel paused and looked down and rolled his eyes.
"Sebastian wants to make a contract with you too"
"Yes.." realizing this conversation was a bit loud and he heard.
"Let's do it.." you looked out the tiny carriage window, sighing at the thought of danger coming your way. Our way.