Three demon contract

"I'll be renewing my contract with Sebastian, and since your his wife, you'll also be in this contract" Ciel hands you a rose and Sebastian
"Now I do this..-" he pricks himself and Sebastian does the same..you widen your eyes at the sight of this, you watch they drip their blood into their roses changing the color to a deep red. Ciel resigns his contract adding your name and new rules. Sebastian looks at you for you to do it as well now that you are mentioned.
"Your wife Y/N L/N, will be disguised and serve me as my HouseKeeper. She will never lie to me, to protect me without betrayal, and to obey my commands my commands with no question"

Ciel passes his rose to Sebastian, and Sebastian passes his rose to you, and you do as well to Ciel, dripping more blood into the rose turning it deeper in color.

"In my estate, you may do as you please and never repent from my commands." Ciel passes your rose to Sebastian and so forth.

"And thus, i am bound..." Sebastian looks to you to repeat and you do "to my master through this contact" you watch the rose turn to deep black.

Sebastian and Ciel place the rice on the desk and you do the same as well. The same mark on Sebastian's hand transfers to you on your right hand. Sebastian's on his left. The marks glow a purple light and Ciels eye shifts a glows.

"Now that the contract is complete. These rose will never die. And Sebastian already went ahead and gotten your Housekeeper dresses. If you'd like to me sift it, just tell me and I'd write it in the request. I'll give it to Sebastian for him to mail... any questions y/n?"

"No.." you said

"You don't HAVE to call me by "my lord" and such things, expect when we are in town or if we have guests. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

"Yes" you replied confidently

There was a brief pause .. you felt Sebastian becoming tired ..
"Sebastian you may rest for the day, you may move your belongings to y/n room, I'll have someone come in and remake the room to a guest bedroom."
Ciel was practically dismissing you.
"Y/n.. after you set Sebastian to rest, run and get me something sweet"
"Yes" you replied
You got up from your seat to grab Sebastian and assist him in standing up. "I really fucked you up back there... you deserved it" you poked his chest
"Ow" Sebastian smirked , lifting his arm around you
"Let's go get you into bed" walking him slowly out the study and into your room down the hall.
He dropped like a log into bed. Groaning and he rolled over. You helped him undress till his boxers. Revealing for bruises and scraps.
"I'm sorry.. " you softly said
"It's okay.. I deserved it" Sebastian pulled the covers up to his neck, you climbed into bed with him, kisses his forhead. "I'll be back soon"
Sebastian closed his eyes as if he decided to go to sleep. You was fine with that.
"These blankets smell like you" he moaned
"Do I smell good?"
"Absolutely Devine" he replied smiling as he drifted into sleep
"So adorable" you whispered heading out quietly and turning off the lights
You figured you'd make Ciel a parfait with strawberries, vanilla granola crumbs, whipped cream and raspberry yogurt  with a Cherry on top for fun.

"Here you go, I hope you enjoy" you said cheerfully stepping back waiting for his reaction
"Ah yes" he takes a bite "oh nice.." he nods
"You may leave and rest for today as well. Nothing is planned today" he waved you off.
"Thank you, call me if anything" you leave his study, going to your room to find a sleeping Sebastian. You undress in just your panties and going into bed with him. You haven't remembered the last time you touched him like this, he's warmer than you thought.

He groaned "hello" he whispers in a musky voice.
You blush and burry your face in his shoulder.
"My love.. i would fuck you right now.. but I'm hurting so much" he pulls you in closer
"I'll be waiting when your ready" you whisper kissing his chest..
"Or .. if you don't mind... you doing all the work?"
You shot your head up looking at him.. "I don't want to hurt you even more.." you graze his lips with your thumb
"I'm sure you won't, kitten" he smirked

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
"Okay" you whispers, you pull your thumb away from his lips and turn his face towards you and start to kiss him. His eyes were already closed as if expecting it. The kiss deepens, and you reach down to his manhood, and rub at it feeling it grow and your hand. He lets out a soft moan in your mouth.
"Oh you like that?" You said
He nodes and groaning
You reach into his boxer and stroke his erected manhood over his boxers, and he moans more.
"Shhhh" you whispered Giggling

You go under the sheets and lick his tip. Sebastian's hips buckled as you did this. You just smirked.
You suck at his tip go further with each bob of your head. His hushed moaning turns you on more. You can see him gripping the sheets above you. You bob your head faster and faster, you can feel his manhood getting harder and harder and throb in your throat. You let out a vibrating moan, he gasps at this and buckles his hips again and he thrusts into your throat, nearly chocking you. He grips your head through the sheets and thrusts in a couple times. Before releasing your head. He's panting as you move slowly up and down his manhood.
"Fuuuckk" he moaned
You kiss his tip, and move down his shaft, up his hips and belly to his chest, you straddle him, putting his manhood at your entrance.
"Ready?" You asked
He bites his lips and nods with his eyes closed
You slowly put his manhood inside you, stretching you wide.
"It hurts.. so fuckin good" you whispered
"Youre so tight my love" he grips your hips , pushing you down
You Yelp in pain, staying there for you to adjust.
His eyes filled with lust, he moves you up and down on his extremely hard manhood. He moans like crazy, you cover his mouth
"I said shhh" you whispered , he continued to moan into your hand. You move faster on his man hood bouncing rather roughly making your walls close on him. He groaned, and got irritated. Before you knew it, He gets up and flips you over. Making you gasp.
"Now YOU shut up" taking off the bandage off his hand and stuffing it in your mouth. Grabbing another bandage from his arm and tying your hand together.
His actions turn you on so much, making your nipples hard. Sebastian bends down to suck them, nibbling and flickin them with his tongue. Making you moan, and shiver.  He pushes back and rips your panties off to see your womanhood soaking wet
"Looks like someone is excited" he chuckles before dining in nibbling and flicking your clit, sticking one finger in and thrusting hitting your spot. You buckled your hips asking for more.
"Sebastian!" You screamed but it was muffled
"More more"
He adds another finger, thrusting faster while sucking at your clit. He leans his head on your thigh to rest and jerks off with his other hand, he moans into your womanhood, he pulls away taking a breath
"Fuck" he moaned kisses your clit and gets up and prepares to make his entrance.
You're panting, lightheaded
He shoves his manhood into you making you scream
He pins your hips down, and thrusts demon speed, he moves your legs over his shoulders and goes in deeper. You're whimpering
"Oh shìt,... fuck" he whispers and moans hushed
He takes the bandage out your mouth,and unties your hands and throwing them across the room, you gasp for air, he kisses you, each kiss deepens and each stroke hits your cervix. You both moan into each others mouths.
"I'm- abou...t to" you struggle to speak
"Me too" he sets your legs down and wrapping your legs and arms around him, and he cuffs your shoulders, kissing your neck. His last thrust was so deep, he could've easily made his way into your womb. He climaxes Into you, and you climax on to him.

He falls over beside you, panting like a dog. Putting an arm over you and under you, cuddling you. You kick the sheets back over both of you and roll over to cuddle him back , putting his head on your chest, using your boobs as a pillow. His panting turned into light breathing. You kiss his forhead.

"I love you so much" he whispers almost tearing up
"Shhhh" you replied "I love you just as much"
"You need rest" you rub his back till he finally fell asleep. Light snoring. "How cute" you thought.

You whispered as he slept, "I'm sure we have plenty to do tomorrow so please sleep well"
He nodded In response. You set a pillow under your head to rest as well.