Dollmakers shop

After a change of clothes you and Sebastian headed into town.
Shortly after arriving you both started to hear toy box music in an ally. You both looked at eachother and headed towards the music. You and Sebastian peeping over the corner to see a little girl heading towards a carriage at the end. There was a suspicious male with his hand out by the carriage waiting for her
"She looks like she's been tranced by the music.."
You whispered
"I see"
"We should go get her before she gets into the carriage.."
"Let her go" he pulled back from the corner
"LET HER GO?" You whispered aggressively
"Don't forget the original order.. to locate the dollmakers shop.." he placed a finger on your chin having you look at him
"We'll just follow the carriage to where it's heading, rescue her and bring her home"
"Right.." you looked back over the corner, as she getting in the carriage
Sebastian leaps up on the roof and you follow him.
The carriage takes different turns and back ways, to a shop across town. Sebastian stares from above
"We have the shop" you look down to see dolls displayed in the window..
"They look so real.. wait" you covered your mouth "they aren't.."
"They might be real.. souls stuffed into a doll.. giving them a realistic appearance.. I'm afraid those dolls are too far along to save."
"Fuck.." you whispered "that's mental.."
the man opens the carriage door, and he helps the little girl step out.
"Save her, and I'll take care of the rest" Sebastian leaps down landing on the man. He let's go on the girl, you caught her as he stumbles.
"She's still out of it.." you look up worried
"The box.. stop the box" you looked looked the carriage seeing the music box, you grabbed it, and slammed it on the floor breaking it. The music stops.
The little girl came back to. Sebastian roughing up the man, kicking him and stomping. He didn't soul real. Each hit sounded like wood, and pieces rattling.. you looked back at the girl.
"Where's my mommy?" She said sadly
"Oh, I'll take you to her.. she must be worried sick" you picked up the girl, blocking her face and ears as Sebastian finishes the job. The man spoke making him stop.
"My master will just continue making dolls. So precious."
"The FUCK does do you gain from abducting these people" he said, gripping his stripped shirt and lifting him up "precious dolls..souls.." he said sounding very doll like himself
Sebastian then rips his head off, revealing straw and sticks replacing as blood..
"The fuck" you whispered
Sebastian dropped his body and threw his head in the carriage, slamming the door denting it inward.
"Let's bring her home and report back"
You nodded and turned walking away, Sebastian followed. Before turning a corner, the man then gets up. He moves even headless. But neither of you saw this.
You brought the girl to her doorstep, backing away. She turned to knock, waiting for the door knob to turn to then vanish back to manor.
Jumping from treetop to treetop you thought ..
"This is the very man who wants to do harm to do.. turn you into a doll like that.. but your a demon.. you don't have a soul to transfer.."
You spoke up
"That's what the dollmaker wants to do to me? Make me into a doll?" You scoffed
"I assume so, but we'll end this"
The manor was just ahead. And what appears to be Ciel at the window of his study..
"Again he waits for us" you said
Sebastian chuckled "yes indeed, he never ordered for his retire"
You giggled "he must be tired"
"But knowing the dollmaker wants YOU, and abducting others.. he must want this information now than later.."
"I see"
Both of you reach the gates of the manor, and walk in.. Ciel watches as you both enter and leaves the window as you grew closer to the manor.
"Well.. time to tell him what we have to offer"
You sigh and you slip off the gloves and put it in your coat pocket.
As you enter both of you vanish to Ciels study..

KNOCK KNOCK
"My lord?"
"Yes?"
Sebastian enters first.
"We have the information"
"It's not much but it's something" you stated followed Sebastian in
You walk beside eachother stepping aside to stand behind the chairs infront of his desk.
"Go on?" Ciel said placing his papers on his desk
"We found the shop of the dollmaker" Sebastian says placing his hands behind his back
"A man.. no Um.. living doll." You corrected yourself "tried to abduct a girl and bring her inside the shop, when we rescued her before anything was done to her"
"This man.. is a doll.. stuffed with straw and sticks"
"A living doll?" Ciel questioned
"Yes my lord" you replied
"He must be under the control of the dollmaker"
"I see.." Ciel leans back in his chair "tomorrow we leave to this shop and investigate, for now I retire"
"Yes my young master" you and Sebastian said bowing vibrating the room
"Sebastian assist me"
"Yes my lord"
Ciel gets up from his chair and starts to leave his study.
"Y/N clean up the mess in the garden"
"Yes my lord" you follow and go to the garden
You thought
What is Ciel going to say or do when he gets into the shop.. will he order us to act or wait till nightfall.. he seems to only charge at night when it's vulnerable..
Sebastian's voice enters your mind interrupting your thoughts.
"My love.." he says
"Yes?" You pick up your katana again inspecting it
"Ciel wants me to tell you, you did well today in training.."
You blush at this.
"He's surprised you works so well with the katana, the whip wasn't right for you anyways"
You giggle "I think it spoke to me when I grabbed it today.. it felt right" you slapped the blade into your hand, gliding the blade onto your hand
"Yes indeed. You wielded it well.. he wants you to have it on you at all times when outside the manor"
"Don't mind if I do" you replied

You looked around your body to see where you can hide the katana.. scratching at your head to find that nowhere seems fit. You thought of you would just carry the sword in plain sight it would look unlady like.. what if you stabbed yourself with the katana.. would it hurt you? Your body and mind has chemistry. Why would it draw blood... and you do so in your palm expecting in to go through.. and it didn't.
Shocked at this, it glides into your palm not going through but into your hand. You go further putting the whole katana in, looking at Both sides of your hand as it's gone. You tried to get it out by doing exactly what you did and nothing.. you thought how the fuck are you going to get it out.. and you thought about your stance... you did it and there it was you felt the end of the katana and you pull it out..
"Oh wow.." you thought.. "holy Shit"
Sebastian startling you almost swinging at him.
"Jeez be careful with that thing"
You giggled , lowering the sword..
"Came to help? Or bother me"
"Both?" He smirked
"Oh shut up, Ciel say anything about tomorrow?"
"No.. not yet atleast.. he's probably sleeping up a plan.."
"As always" he huffed "but look what I can do"
You glide the katana into your hand.
Sebastian raising his eyebrows at this
"Guess you found a way to hide it"
You giggled "it'll only come out when I do that stance from todays combat"
"I see" Sebastian said rolling up the weapons.
"Mhm" nodding

After cleaning up and fixing the tree and grass, you cuddled In bed in set for the new day.