Ciel is confronted

You awoke to Sebastian not being in bed but a note replacing him, it read:

"I'll be doing house duties, it'll only take me a short time, Ciel wants to speak with you. In the study. He won't tell me why so I can properly inform you, he insisted you'll know when you speak with him"
He signed off "~Sebastian⚰️"
You loved his handwriting, you yawned before putting the letter in your drawer with his other notes. You got dressed in the usual pant suit, leaving the dresses for a more formal lady like such as a business outing or a meeting with the Queen.
You sat on your vanity and braided you hair in a single plat in the back, doing Sebastian's signature hair pieces framing the face. You sat up, looking in the mirror and flicking your crimson bow, grabbing your chain before heading to Ciel study. While walking down the hall, you took your chain and fastened it to your suit coat, having it pinned under your arms and it draped right in front between your boobs and belly button.   You took a breath before  entering his office.
"My lord?"
"Come in Y/N" Ciel ordered
"You called for me?"you stepped in staying by the door
"Yes, I had time to think and I wanted to ask you.. who IS she exactly?"
You were confused as to what that meant..
"She's my dearest friend from when we were children" you answered lowering your eyebrows
"Yes yes, you told me that.. what I really meant was, how would YOU describe her as an individual IF you weren't friends with her?" Ciel corrected himself leaning back into his chair
"Oh yes" taking a breath before answering "she's very cheerful, almost seemingly having zero fear in her soul, but yet, she has stuck up for me in many occasions where we fought with others, hurt them really bad through out our years. Don't believe almost all that you see from here, she may look innocent but deep down, she can kill if she wanted to"
His face lit up and quickly dropped, covering it up by looking away.
"Why are you asking about Aoi?" You questioned
"I was thinking, if she's your friend she can come stay here in the manor.. we have a guest room" he blushes, still looking away from you
You squinted your eyes at him mockingly
"Do you have a crush.. on Aoi, my lord?"
"... no" he replied
"Hmm" you smirked

KNOCK KNOCK
"May I come in, master?" May-Rins voice muffled behind the door
You quickly moved to stand behind Ciel facing the door as well. Standing guard.
"Yes come in" Ciel said raising his voice sounding confident and stern
"You have a guest" she says shyly, entering and stepping by the wall
Aoi jumps out from behind the door
"TAADAAA!!!" She raising her hands and walks towards you, Ciel hiding back blushing looking down. Since you was behind him, you gestured to Aoi. Pointing at Ciel, then her, and outlining a heart in the air before putting your arms back down. May-Rin catching along, she blushes and slips out the room. Aoi stunned at this, she turned her direction towards Ciel, pausing and leaning on his desk. He slowly looked up at her. Blushing really bad. He tries to keep a straight face. She leans in and kisses him.
Your jaw dropped by witnessing this. Sebastian walks in confused as he sees your friends bottom.
The kiss was interrupted
"My lord" Sebastian said stepping closer
The sound of lips departing makes Sebastian's jaw drop too. He slowly looks at you. Still with your mouth open you slowly cover your mouth. Both of you looking back at Ciel.
"And you let this happen?" Sebastian whispered in shock
"She came into me!" Ciel stood up, he grew 2 feet over night, now being taller than Aoi.
"Wasn't you shorter last night?" She question
You and Sebastian look at eachother more stunned than ever. So many things were going on.
"This could only mean one thing..." Sebastian said
"CIEL LIKES AOI!!!" you yelled in response to Sebastian
Both of you slapped your hands on your mouth, you stepped away from behind Ciel and to stand by Sebastian. Now standing on the side lines of them talking.
"Oh so you were talking about me?" Aoi said sitting down on his deck
"... no" Ciel said shyly stepping around his desk to be behind his guest chairs
"Well.. I think your cute too.." Aoi lowered her voice ..
"What In the world" you whispered
"Beats me" Sebastian whispered back
"What is Elizabeth going to do?"
"No. Idea"
"What is CIEL going to do?!"
"Still nothing but this took a real turn.."
"Indeed"

Ciel and Aoi kept going but instead Ciel kicking her out like he does with Elizabeth, he continued to argue with Aoi.
"Shall we leave you alone?" You questioned
"I don't care" Ciel yelled and turned back to Aoi stepping closer to her, not scared for her, she can handle herself, not against a demon but you know Ciel won't hurt her.
You grabbed Sebastian's arm and rushed out the study. You took a breath when you got into the hall.
"Maybe they'll talk out their feelings or something"
Sebastian said
"Yeah, Ciel grew a ton" stepping back to the door to listen , Sebastian doing the same
"What do you think they're doing.. the arguing stoped.."
"Maybe they're sitting in silence.."
"You're oblivious, Sebastian. You know exactly what's going on."
You slightly opened the door to peep in

🍋🍋🍋🍋(super light)
You eyes widened from doing them making out having breathing on the desk. You grabbed Sebastian to look. He gasped lightly.
You both watched Ciel wrap Aois legs around his waist, lifting his hand to her face? What you assumed,
He then took his hand and lowered it going under her dress. He was stopped by Aoi slaping him.
"I'm not that easy. Mr boss man"
"We should just.."you whispered
"Leave?" Sebastian finished your sentence.
"Yes" you slowly closed the door accidentally bumping into it banging on it when someone shouted in the hall
"CIIIEELLLLL??!"
"Fuck.." you shot right up next to Sebastian
"Lady Elizabeth, Ciel in is a very important meeting, you must not interrupt..." She pushes by you grabbing the door knob
Sebastian gasped "Lady Eliza-"
She opened the door.

You and Sebastian rushed in behind her.
Aoi in a guest chair, and Ciel in his. Acting as if nothing happened.
"Lizzie?" Ciel confused as to why she was there
"I came to visit you silly!"
Aoi tilted her hair from her screeching.. made a face of distress.
Ciel not liking this
"Leave now Elizabeth."
"Wha.. what did I do?" She started to cry
Aoi then looked over her shoulder to you and Sebastian, you both shrugged. You mouthed "I'm sorry.."
she rolled her eyes and smirked , looking back at Elizabeth. Whom continues to cry..
"Ciel what did I dooo? Please tell me so I can fix it.."

Ciel POV
"CIEL what did I dooo? Please tell me so I can fix it.." Elizabeth sobbed burring her face in her hands
I looked over to Aoi, her eyes become lowered and gave a smirk.. she almost switched personalities. She's not Aoi.. is it, but that's not her.. She spoke
"He doesn't love you anymore.. so leave" Aoi gestures her to the door.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Elizabeth yelled stepping over to her. Aoi stayed seated not intimidated.
"He said.. leave" Aoi smirked "don't worry about who i am"
I tried to speak but nothing came out.. did my body want this? Or am I just in shock..
then Y/N voice came into my mind, I looked at her from across the room
"My lord, who do you want to leave?"
"I don't know..." I felt my face get hot...
Then Sebastian spoke
"Who do you see a future with? Listen to your 6th sense"
"A..." I mearly said her name when Sebastian grabbed Elizabeth on his shoulder and walked out closing the door.
Y/N stood directly infront of me, while Aoi was to my right. Her face changed back to how she first looked when she stared into my eyes before she kissed me.. still having trouble speaking..

Ciel looked stunned, almost sad that happened and Elizabeth had to be escorted out like that.. but he was about to say Aois name.. what else is there to do..
"My lord.. I don't think she'll be back here for a long time.." Sebastian spoke coming back into the study. He stood next to you.
Ciel snapping out of it, he liked what he saw. The woman he's going to try to make fall in love with him and his two demon loyal servants.

"Let's have lunch shall we?" You stated
Aoi jumped up "oh yes, I'm starving"
Aoi looking back at Ciel "come"
Ciel blushed and sat up from his chair.
Sebastian following last, and you upfront leading them to the dinning room.