Dinner

You had such a wonderful lunch. The flowers looks gorgeous as ever. The food was good as always. And your stuffed. As you were getting up from the table, you thought you should go for a walk further in the garden, when you were stopped by Ciel, he gestures you to move forwards and walks beside you. When far enough from the table, he spoke.

"Wonderful day" he says looking up to the sky
"Yes indeed" you huffed and smiled
"Not to ruin the mood, but speaking of tonight"
"Yes?" You stopped and looked at him
"I'm sure you won't let him down.." his steps continue and stops to turn to you
"No-" you step closer to him "I wouldn't" and knocked your head telling him to continue walking and gesture to a bench.
"He's a good guy- demon- butler" he corrects himself "he seems to take quite an interest and I hope you can stay.. Demons like him lack in love and faith.. but with you.. something changed" he sits down on the bench and leans back placing his hand on the bench for you to sit
"Yes, I heard-" you giggle sitting down "he.. I might just love him back" you let out a breath catching yourself saying that
"It's too early for that.. give it a chance." He looks at you giving a gentle smile "after all, if it all plays out, I'd give you a deal and have you make a contract with me and run along with my occasional assignments"
"Assignments?" You question
"Yes, every now and then I'll receive a mission, and me and Sebastian go out for a day or two, maybe more, to complete and return home. No one else knows but me and Sebastian and now you. Everyone thinks it's just Vacation."
"Right.. well, I'll see to that. After this talk tonight with him." You blush..
"Yes" Ciel says standing up "I must get going, I feel like retiring early today"
"Oh yes, goodnight Ciel" you wave him goodbye, getting up to walk to a rose bush, dozing off soon after in your thoughts

Sebastian POV
I ordered the servants to clean up while I tend to Ciels retire for the night, I can't stop thinking about what I should say to Y/N tonight. I glimpse her in the garden wondering about in the garden. She looks like she's in her head thinking maybe.. about? No, I shouldn't just jump into thinking that. What if she doesn't want me to worry about her like that.. we'll set this straight tonight

"Sebastian" Ciel says startling me
"About Y/N" he says "relax a bit. I had a talk with her earlier today."

You must think that agreeing with Sebastian will not only have you turned into a demon along side him, but also have you make a contact with Ciel and become his HouseMaid or something, or a WatchDog. Who knows at this point. You're just occupied with running thoughts of what Sebastian would say tonight. You snap out of it, and head towards the manor to freshen up for dinner as to some time after you were to meet him in the garden.

You head inside and pass Ciels room hearing mumbles, you move closer to listen.

"What are you going to say to her?" Ciel says
"I haven't quite wrapped my head around it"
"Don't fuck it up. I've seen way too many times, you've grabbed the chance and let it slip" Ciel sounds upset
"My lord, I-" Sebastian was cut off
"She has brought you more than I could see, you know this. You could feather off to another planet and not even listen to me. That's how I know."
"Yes my lord" you cover your mouth, waiting for something to go off for you to join in the conversation. The love for you he expressed to Ciel earlier made you grow some feelings for him. You quickly forgot you weren't from this time line. You didn't care, as you grew to love this era more. You decided to leave the conversation as is, and move forward, right when your about to turn the corner, you seen Sebastian leave Ciels room. He saw you. And you paused. He smiles at you and closes the door behind him. He walks towards you hesitantly not knowing if he should go to you or passed you.
You remember what Ciel said about matching your energy so you turn around facing him, and lean on the wall by the edge waiting for him to reach you. When he does, he's across from you, by the wall infront of you.

"Hello" you say shyly
"My lady" he says putting Ciels coat he wore today behind him
"I just wanted to say, I look forward for tonight.. on what you have to say" you look up to him, and blush a bit giving color to your face
Sebastian couldn't make a word. But blush back and look away.
You look around to see if anyone was around, and step closer to him. You step into his gaze and crouch slightly for him to look at you. That only made him more red
"Never knew a demon can blush" you whisper
That only made him bite his lip and look the other way to hide it
You giggle and step into his gaze again, getting closer.
"You're shy?.. no need to worry." You were about to shit ya damn pants from how confident you were stepping into his gaze twice, at that getting closer to him.
"I'm trying so hard" he says locking eyes with you
You smile and step away fixing your posture "that's better-" you start to back away from him heading to your room "- I'll see you tonight? I'll rest till then" giving him a slight bow to show your respect and leaving him, glimpsing back at him only to see him still by the wall where you had left him at, with his face buried into Ciels coat he was wearing today. You smirk and shake your head before heading inside.
You get ready for a bath and set your nightgown aside for some rest. You felt safe in the manor. Maybe because there was a demon in the house, or said demon is In love with you.. but something is telling you this talk.. is going to be good.

-Time Lapse to Dinner

You awoke to Sebastian speaking
"Y/N, would you like to have dinner? Or you wish to continue sleeping?"
You sat up, rubbed your eyes "oh yes, I apologize for not waking up sooner and meeting you there myself"
"No need to apologize, my lady" he reached a hand out to help you out of bed "shall I help you get dressed?"
"If you may" you grabbed his gloved hand, he steps out and helps you up.
"Would you light to dress light? Or the usual?" He questions helping you to your vanity.
You remember the talk tonight.. "something light" you said "I'm only going back to bed after
"Yes my lady" he searches your closet as you brush your messy hair.
You see him intent on searching for your outfit, you watch him only growing more feelings for him. He seems to be thinking fairly throughly. You admire that. He took what you said on dressing light seriously. Even they were clothes, he seems to be genuine and really cares.
"How should I have my hair today?" You spoke up breaking the silence
"How ever you please my lady"
"That's no fun." You turn around, and seeing him holding a midnight navy blue silk gown, exact example of light. Super light. "Anything to match THAT" you pointed at the dress and smile, to turn around and flip your hair off your shoulders inviting him .
"Yes"
He sets your dress on the bed, and he walks towards you and leans over you rubbing your head on his chest, you look up at him furthermore rubbing your head. You blush quickly looking back at your reflection.
"Now let's see what we can do" he teases
"You know exactly what to do" you giggle handing him a brush over your shoulder
He brushes your hair softly, he then parts it in the middle, like he knows deeply you like it that way, and slicks your hair back into a low pony tail. He sets his hands on your shoulders and looks into the reflection at you. You look confused "that's it?" You question
"Yes, you're going to bed after? Why add more when it's going to get ruined"
"But the top is a mess" you point at the short hairs
"Your hairline at it's natural state is gorgeous, no need to put it down" Sebastian then grabs your face, and faces it forward to then pull out long strands of hair by each ear giving your hair an elegant yet messy look. You surprisingly like this look. And admire what he did.
He dresses you, pulling down your night gown and slipping on the navy one. It's long, and it flows, fitting the curvature to your body but not so much to where you couldn't breath and flares right below your hips. Bare faced as you were, you forgot to put on something for your face when you were stopped by Sebastian "No need for that my lady" you were hesitant to leave without to "you're gorgeous as you are" he steps closer to you, and rubs both of his thumbs over your eyebrows, swipes under your eyes, and lifting up your chin "let's go"

-Time Lapse After Dinner

"Wonder meal" you said setting down your utensils
"Indeed" Ciel says leaning back into his chair.
"Would you like to retire now My Lord" Sebastian says facing him
"Yes, Goodnight Y/N"
"Goodnight Ciel" you smile as he leaves his chair
"Clean this up.." Ciel says to Sebastian "take your time if needed"
You smile as you also get up from hearing this, you walk to the nearest window and look out to see the garden again.

Your thoughts during this was mindless. Couldn't stay on one thing.