2.Bunny's red butt cheeks

"Baby wake up" jungkook feel's himself shaking. he paniked he thought earth is dancing.(WTF)

"Mammmmmaaa" he yelled eyes Still closed.Blanket held in his fists tightly He then opened his eyes. "Phew"he said as he realised his mother is shaking him." I thought earth is shaking" he said with a cute pout and frown on his face....

his mother laughed"Baby we're getting late!! now Get up".

"Where are we going mumma"

"Not me baby you're going to meet your hobi hyung or you got admission in Seoul University from next week your classes will start did you forget already hmm??" She said and sighed.she'll miss her baby so much."You're going to seoul today Now go get ready bun".

"Why"the boy whined and pouts "Baby you'll meet your Jin hyung and hobi hyung there."his eye's sparkled at the name of jin his eyes starts to shine like starts in night.

After he get up and ate his breakfest he was ready to go. "Momma how will kookie go there". He asked cutely with a pout "Baby Your Jackson hyung will drop you there"
"Mommyyyy but my lolipop ??"

"Baby When you will go there a handsome man will give you your lolipop"(PERVERts it's the lolipop we lick not the one your prevert minds are thinking of). " Otay" he said with a pout.

"Momma tiger hyung will be there right ??"he said with hope in his eyes.
"yess bubb he'll be there"
"why didn't hyung meet me from last 15 years mommy is kookie a bad boy"he said with teary eyes."no baby your hyungie went to abroad with his parents"his mother said while hugging the boy.

As servents were busy taking his luggages to the car.she said the boy to behave their not to do something bratty

Fifteen years ago

A six year old boy was sleeping peacefully when someone pulled his hair and pour a glass of cold water on his face in winter of February If he didn't have guessed who did this he should've shouted.The little boy groaned and slowly opened his eyes his gaze meet with a little cute bunny whose cheeks were red because of cold and puffed out with a pout on. his face and hands on his sides of waist.

The 4 year boy was angry at his hyung because his hyung had promised him that they will play outside in garden.
He was wearing a cute pink sweater whose paws were big for his hands, that means his hands were hidden.

"Tata woke up" tae heard his bunny Saying cutely & then his eyes landed on his legs. "Bunn come hele" Little taehyung said to bunny looking Boy, who wasn't wearing anything on his legs in this cold."nuuuuuu you tumm*come* out." the youngest of two whined.But older one pulled younger under blankets the little boy whined. he looked so cute.
"I want to eat his pouty of lips".Taehyung THAUGHT[A/N: - Kim fucking Taehyung for god sabe You're
Just a baby]

"TaTa chu pwomish me dat chu will pway with tootie (kookie) today." he Said with pout his legs in air as he is trying to free from blanket."

"Bunny it's cold outside" little taehyung said with a cute pout. "But chu said chu will pway with bun bun".
"Hmm I see" Taehyung hummed
"first go and wear something under then we will gо and pway hide and seek."he said after thinking for sometime

Then the rooms door opened and jungkook's mother came in after seeing his mother JunGkook latched himself on taehyung.He hugged him like his life depend on him. If his mother hadn't seen him hiding under blanket she would have thought that there is only taehyung under blankets.

"You brat come out" Jungkooks mother said.
"Good morwring aunty" Taehyung said cutely to the Lady who was approaching them. "Grood morning little tiger" she said and pat his head. Taehyung pouts "tae tae is big now" he said in duhh tone
"Bunn Bunn Come out aunty ish here"taehyung said to the boy who is hugging his leg

"Nuuuu mama said she will make me weal that unfortle pent's." Kook whined.

Jungkook's mother laughed "Baby it's uncomfortable"she said
"I said the Chame (same) thing"

"Hmmmm so bunbun don't want to wear pents" Tachyung said as he pretends to think.
"then taetae will not play with bunbun" said the older of the two.well he immediately regrets it as he watched the bunny boys eyes filled with tears and cheeks puffed out with a pout.

"I-I Nu Nu I was joking baby"Taehyung saidor shouted idk?Jungkook's mother laughed and pull the boy out of bankets.The little one whined.

His mother smacked his bum so that he'll not move or stand in place.. as she smacked his bum it turned red. Taehyung also wanted to smack it and he took a mental note to smack it later.

Jungkook's mother, make the little boy wear his pants and pats on his head.. "Tiger, Baby now you also come out Breakfast is ready!! Go do your morning routines hmm ??" She said as she pats on little taehyung's tummy.

As she went out jungkook throws his pents on taehyung's bed. Taehyung laughed.

"Bad Bunny"Taehyung said as he rose up from bed and smacked bunny boy's naked asscheeks. "Shhtop it it hults(hurts)" younger one whined Tachyung saw as his butt wiggles as he moved here and there he wanted to smack it again [PERVERT]

Taehyung went to washroom and younger followed him with his red butt while rubbing it and pout on his lips.

When taehyung was all ready.he remembered that the younger wasn't wearing anything except that cute sweater.

"Baby wanna wear hyung's pents" Taehyung said as he again smacked neked Bunny's butt. Don't say him prevert he just found it cute[you thought so]how his butt would wiggle when he smacks him and turned red.

The younger whined again nth time.but did as his hyung said.He went to piles of clothes which were a while ago in wardrobe but are on FLOOR right now.
He bent down to choose a pajama as he went down the thing older did make him shook. The older

Smacked him so hard that he almost cried......he glared at him with a angry pout.

__________________________________
Kim taehyung is a pervert at the age of 6 what will happen when he'll meet kooks juicY ass in future.

RIP JUNGBOOTY 💀

THOUGHTS??
PHEWWW 1085 WORDS