16.Daddy🤤

Younger just whined and pulled off his underwear and threw it away which landed on the door's handle.

"Just do something already hyungie" jungkook whined. but suddenly he noticed what he did and his face flushed red. He immediately grabbed a pillow and covered his lower half.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Ohh?? Now my baby is suddenly feeling shy hmm" Taehyung husked in his ear slightly biting and nibbling on his ear.

"Hmmm" the younger whined as taehyung pulled the pillow away from him.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

"Hyungie give my pill-" his words were cut off my taehyung kissing him on the lips hungrily.

Tae began playing with younger's balls. jungkook laughed at the funny feeling.

"Hyungie it's tickling"jungkook started laughing hard.

Taehyung gawked at the younger like he grew two horns.

" wh- I-"

"Mhmm" jungkook moaned.

Taehyung stared at him for 5 seconds and went back to his work he licked kook's balls. Jungkook was on cloud nine.

Tae grabbed his waist and flip him over smacking his butt in the process.

"Ahhhhhmmmm" kook moaned at the sensation.

"Hyungie do it agai-ahhhhHh"

"Oh my cupcake is getting bold hmm" he rasped in younger's ear whose face and ears are turning redder and redder every passing second.

"Taeeeeeeetaeeeeeeeeee" kook whined again not knowing what he want but he's sure that he want something from his Hyung.

'Spank'

"Not taetae baby it's daddy for you...
Understand?" Taehyung said with his deep husky voice which is sending shivers down the younger's spine While rubbing the area where he just spanked the boy.

"Ye-yes"
"Yes what cupcake" he again smacked his asscheek earning a moan and glare from the younger.

"What cupcake I didn't hear you" taehyung again smacked him. (ugh, I'm sorry okk? I just love this spanking thing so much T_T)

"Ye-yes da-daddy" younger chocked on a sob while moaning.

"Can-can da-daddy do th-that again?" Jungkook asked moaning as the older boy was still playing with his balls.

"Anything for my sweetie pie" taehyung spanked him a bit harshly this time.

Taehyung made the younger boy face him flipping. again!! (He's fudging Hooman you stoopid tiger, not a fudging doll!)

Tae made eye contact with kook while kissing his dick. jungkook moaned at the sensation.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked the boy who had no idea what's going on but nodded nonetheless.

Taehyung grabbed kook's asscheek and made younger's pink hole in view. he kissed and licked it. jungkook moaned loudly.

Taehyung started eating him out. jungkook have tears in his eyes from the pleasure he's getting from his hyu-ouch daddy!

He parted his lips from the intense pleasure eyes rolled back. After a few minutes younger feel like peeing?

"Hyu-hyungie st-stop I-I wa-want to pee anmmmhah" but taehyung just grabbed the younger's waist stopping him from any movements.

"Hyu-" before younger could say anything he shooted ropes of white cum with a big ass moan.

He doesn't know what he's doing but he got up and removed taehyung's underwear, revealing his thick and large hard cock which can rip him apart in two pieces.