17.Innocence?

"Hyungieeee" Someone shouted.

Who tf is trying to disturb me from fudjing my baby? Can't they just mind their own businessu? I was about to-

"Ahhh fuck" I groaned when someone jumped on my rock-hard baby-making machine.

"Oh God, I'm so gonna-" I opened my eyes and was met with a cute bubbly smile of my baby and the sounds of someone cleaning the wind-Oh no jin hyung is laughing.

My bun giggled as I smiled at him. he jumped up and down. Jin hyung stared at us for the time more than he should I glared at him. he just showed me his tongue and went out after closing the door loudly. Now I'm alone with this cutie with a rock-hard baby-making machine.

"Hyungie why are you sweating so much when AC is on?" Kook asked while cleaning my sweaty forehead.'Like bro can't you see-No Not bro like baby boy can't you see you're literally sitting an inch away from my d!ck?'I whined internally.

"Baby stop moving," I said to him when I felt his ass literally on my baby-making machine.

"Hmm," he adjusted himself on me and bent down placing his head on my chest where my heart is trying to come out of my ribcage.

"Hyungie," he said lowly.

"Hmm" I hummed placing one hand on his waist and the other one in his hair.

"Your heart is beating so fast" he whispered.

I hummed closing my eyes.

"Hyungie why aren't you awkward with me," he asked pouting cutely.

"Why would I be awkward with my baby," I asked him messaging his scalp. he hummed at the feeling.

"Coz we met after so many days No mont-No YEARS." He said glaring daggers at me. what was my fault?

"But you're still my baby doesn't matter after how many years we met.."I said smiling softly at him.

"yOu shOuld be awkwArd wiTh mE" he whined making me smile unknowingly.

"And why??"I whispered lowly moving my hand to his waist.

"Hmmm," he hummed.
"What's this baby?"I asked as I felt something on his waist.

"Hmmm," he hummed.
"Baby?"I shook him. Oh? he slept didn't knew my chest was that comfortable¿?

Third person pOv:-

As both lovers hugged each other like their lives depend on the other downstairs chaos was going on among the family.

"Mom do you think they will do that??"Jin asked shouting excitedly.
His mother-in-law stared at him for a minute and laughed.

"Isn't it obvious?? my son is way too horny than you think" she was laughing uncontrollably.

"Ahem" Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Sometimes I wonder if you both are best friends?" he asked lifting his left eyebrow. pointing his spoon at the overdramatic duo who rolled their eyes.

"Us? best friends?? Ewww"both of them said glaring at Namjoon who gulped.

"I-I-am done- I'm full," he said standing up from the chair picking up his plate to wash.

"He didn't hear us? we're soulmates" both shouted laughing at Namjoon who just sighed.

"Baby wake up"Taehyung shook jungkook. but he was nowhere near waking up 'this brat is awake' Taehyung smirked as he saw him controlling his smile.
"Babe if you don't wake up I'll eat you." he giggled wiggling in older's hold.