10.Danger

Vote/comment pweaseee *puppy eyes*

_____________________________
In the car taehyung was sitting in back seat and beside driver was sitting Mr Jo. Taehyung Was Jeep in thoughts.

"Wait a minute that cute boy was saying me handsome I am handsome woahhhhhhhh!!"Taehyung sequels internally. There's no lie that he hadn't hear these compliments.
every time he went anywhere he heard them from most of the people but I don't know why he's squeeling like a teenage girl.

He is super duper happy if you'll see from closely you will find wings and found him in sky dancing like a mad person...

"But that letter was for that hobi guy".he thought and a pout form on his face."I should have asked him who's more handsome that hobi guy or me"his pout grew wider .

His bodyguard and Driver were thinking they should go to eye doctor cause they are seeing things. Who will tell these poor souls that their cold CEO boss is pouting in real just by thinking about a certain cute boy.

"I'll ask him next time"he smiled widely and just then his eyes met with his bodyguard who was eyeing him from front mirror.

he gulped.

"What??"he asked with a raised eyebrow."mind your own business"he said coldly.

"Sir are you alright?? you're not acting like yourself.. you're acting weird..."Mr Jo said hesitantly.

"Shut up!!you want to die??"he asked coldly.

But his cheeks are telling otherwise.heat is rushing through his cheeks.he is a blushing mess!!

"It's so hot today.turn on the AC!"he said coldly.

At Kim mansion....

"Eomma"Jin whined to his mother in-law who was glaring at him while her arms were over her chest."sorry na eomma".he again pleaded.

"You BRAT"Mrs Kim pulled his ear."Why was I last one to know that my another son in-law Is coming to live here!?"she asked.

"AAAaaahhhhhh eommmmaaaaaaa myyyy ear will start bleeding"Jin whined.

"Okay okay sorry eomma"Jin pleaded.

I'll not tl you about him if you didn't let go of my ear"Jin smirked.which caused him to get a smack on his head.

"You brat now you're blackmailing me"she pulled his ear hardly.

"Aahhhh eommmma it's hurting too much"Jin said with a pout.

She immediately let go of his ear and rubbed his ear."Is it hurting too much"she asked worriedly.

"No eomma I was just joking"he replied sarcastically while rubbing his red ear.

"Tell me something more about kookie"she asked."ehh eomma I'll just tell you one thing"Jin said seriously whispering.

"And what's that?"she asked back while whispering.

"Kim Gucci Taehyung Is in danger."he whispered.

"And why am I in danger"Taehyung asked whispering like it's the most important conversation going on.well it's important tho ....

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"both Mrs Kim and Jin jumped scared by the sudden arrival of a bear.

"Who summoned him"Jin shouted hand still on his heart.mrs Kim smacked the bear standing there

"Hyung tell me why am I in danger??"Taehyung asked plopping himself on the couch beside the said male putting head on his shoulder.

"Ahh nothing just was telling him about my dream yeah-dream"Jin said.

"Then why are you sweating"Taehyung went to couch and put his head on his mother's lap..whose hand's immediately made way to his son's head.she started caressing his hair.

"Because I'm hot"Jin said in duhh tone.Mrs Kim laughed at her sassy son in law.

"Mommmmm tell me na why am I in danger". Taehyung whined.

"Because your little Bunny is coming".
Mes Kim winked at her son who is still processing the news.It took thirty seconds to Taehyung to digest the information.

"Woahh"Taehyung jumped and screamed."yayyyyy""hurrraaayyyy"Taehyung was screaming his lungs out that he didn't noticed flying slipper that was coming by his side until it hit his head.he groaned in pain.

"What the-"Taehyung shouted."Curse baby Curse"Mrs Kim smirked with pan in her hand."No-No Mom I was saying who the he-I mean who threw slipper on me". Taehyung whined.

"Me duhh"Jin said sassily flipping his hair back."because of you my handsome ear's are bleeding Moron"

"I'll tell b-"Jin was cutted by a loud scream again

"Woahhhhhhhhhhhhh"Taehyung shouted as he was running outside.

"Ahem"Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Yayyyyy my bunbun Is coming. I can spank him now how much I want."Taehyung shouted outside of house on the road.

"You can spank him fuck him how much you want but can you shut up I was fucking my husband "A neighbour came out from his home and shouted back.

"Hahh you can only fuck him not spank."Taehyung smirked proudly.

Neighbour rolled his eyes saying whatever.

He went in.Mrs Kim and Jin were laughing. Jin was literally smacking his own chest because of lack of oxygen.

--------------
Heyaa guys

How are you all!!

Can you give me a follow please 🙃