19.bratty baby

It's a great day to start something new, a sunny day with a wonderful sky, birds twittering, singing in their own language, sky beautifully showing off its Beauty.

But in Kim's mansion, it's gloominess everywhere! Why? Because today is jungkook's first day at university and, the said boy informed them that he's gonna live in a dorm from now on. which is the reason taehyung is stress eating right now. he can't digest the fact that his bunny said that he wants to go to dorms coz he doesn't want to bother them. It's been a week since jungkook's arrival and him suddenly going don't just sit right in the pit of his tummy.

That night when they came back from shopping

"you're late," Mrs. Kim said as soon as they entered the house glaring at the watch to check the exact time.

"Hyungie took too much time it's not my fault he was saying let me see this then that then he went to the game section where he played for two to three hours poor me had to just stare at him playing!" Kook scowled while taehyung stared at him wide-eyed coz it was the exact opposite of what Kook is confiding!

"You" Mrs Kim pinched taehyung's arm glaring at him who just shook his head with pleading eyes.

"Dinner's ready let me heat it up," she said smiling softly at the now outofnowwhere very exhausted-looking kook.

"We already-"taehyung was cut in between his sentence.

"You're the besttt eomma I was so hungry!!" kook said more like whining.

"I-"taehyung shut himself up when Kook gave him that blinding bunny smile, which is telling you better not say something against my words 'I said we are hungry then we are hungry'.

'already bossy huhh!'taehyung thought but didn't say anything just smirked at jungkook who glared at him.

They ate dinner again, for the second time that day and now jungkook was whining that he feels like throwing up in taehyung's ear while telling him to get his ice cream from the refrigerator.

"Kook you bought everything right" asked Mrs Kim patting his head softly.

And jungkook was fast enough to tell the things he hadn't bought leaving taehyung in disbelief.

"Goonie hyungiee," Kook said to taehyung after reaching his room.

"Good night bunn"taehyung kissed his forehead while jungkook blushed thinking 'what if someone took me as a tomato and made tomato soup of me?' and taehyung went to his room saying nothing with a straight face.

Jungkook entered his room but then remembered something he immediately hopped towards his hyung's room, and without knocking he entered inside. but the sight inside wasn't something he thought he'll witness!

His hyungie. his big hyungie is jumping on the bed on his tummy screaming into the pillow squirming like a fish out of water, oblivious of his presence. jungkook giggled and that caught taehyung's attention.

Who at the speed of the bullet train sat up.

" uh-huh"taehyung tried to form any word, any word he can utter but to no avail, his own voice betrayed him. his cheeks tinted pink.

"Wh-" he cleared his throat.
" You need anything,"taehyung asked.
Jungkook giggled and jumped on taehyung's bed.who stood up instantly like a soldier near the bed.

"Your phone," jungkook said taking a position like a starfish and sighing in contentment. taehyung sat near him messaging his shoulder.

"Aghmm" jungkook moaned in relief.

"Sure," taehyung said. heart beating so fast as it wants to come out through his mouth. he's afraid that jungkook will hear it.

"Let me just-" taehyung said grabbing his phone from the nightstand. jungkook grabbed his phone from his hand.