4.shook parents

"Tae-tae wove babies taetae will make hundred babies with kookie!!!"he exclaimed excitedly while CLAPPING.
Making everyone laugh.
But JunGkook was deep in his childish thoughts.

"Mamma, dada did chu mwake me " He asked exitedly clapping his hand.

Mr jeon facpalmed himself and Mrs Jeon blushed.

Mr kim cleared his throat."Yes baby they make You "He said with a teasing smile and throw a smirk to Them.

"Then dada who mwake me" Taehyung asked pointing his finger at himself .

"Ofcouse me and your mother!" Mr kim stated proudly and Mrs kim Chocked on her saliva and started coughing
aggresively. After some minutes of coughing and drinking water.she glared at her husband who just laughed nervously.

"Mommaaa" Namjoon came from upstairs."I am hungry"He whined a Book in his hand.

As he was coming down stare ,he tripped on nothing and fell then smiled sheepishly.They all are so used to this that they did not even bother to make the poor boy stand. who pouts.
but stand up otherwisely.

Taehyung and JunGkook were Laughing their lungs out like they were not crying a minute or two ago.

Suddenly a bulb turned on in youngers brain.

"Taetae"he said poking the said male's cheek."hmm"taehyung whined as he was trying to stop little one from poking his cheek.

"Let's mwake babies"jungkook said bluntly.making everyone shook.
Everyone's eyes widened in surprise and taehyungs in excitement.

"But bun-bun I Don't know how to mwake them!!"taehyung said with a adorable pout on his lips.

Mrs jeon and Mrs kim's cheeks were dark red and Mr Kim and Mr Jeon were staring at each other then two boys then again each other.

"Let's ask joon Hyung"they said at same time and namjoon just stare at them blankly.Not knowing what to do or say.

Not knowing what to do or say

(Imagine little joon)

"When you will go away flom bunbun
Bunbun will pway with them"kook said giggling.

"No No taetae will take them to London"
"No bunbun will pway with them!!!"

They both started throwing tantrums at each other.

"Just stob it"Namjoon said as their parents were still shook about the conversation going on.

"How many babies you both want??"
He questioned.

"Hundled"they both replied extitedly.ready for making babies(hahahahahahahfhj)

"Then Kookie can play with fifty babies and tae can take fifty babies with him" Namjoons Said proudly.(IQ-148♡⌓♡)

Their parents snapped out from their shocked state and started to cough miserably.

"Oh jooine enough."mrs kim gave him a plate of pancakes."Eat it and take Your crabs for a walk baby"Mrs kim said while glaring at namjoon who just Shrughed it off and walked to back to his room!