13.Wonder

"Hello, handsome Hyung" kook bowed to me.

"Hi, cookie?? kookie..hello kookie" I smiled awkwardly while buttoning up my shirt.

" take a seat baby," Mom mumbled.

"Mom when is bunbun gonna arrive?" I interrogated my mother like a cop I wanted to be with a raised eyebrow.......

That lollipop or I may say the bunny boy was staring at me with big doe eyes. he stopped munching on his food. his mouth was wide open his cute little bunny teeth were on display.
Jin Hyung made him chew his food with his own hand. he gulped his food with big eyes.

God I want to laugh at his face he's so cute but I want to meet my baby first.

"Tiger hyungieeeee" he cried out and ran to me while pushing poor hyung out of his way. he sat on my lap and started sobbing loudly. I just gawked at him only my bunbun call me tiger hyungie!!

'Is he my bunbun??'I glanced at my mom. I want to ask it out loud but I know my voice will betray me!! Stupid voice It always got stuck in my throat whenever it's important to ask something!!!

"Is-Is he" ughhh I choked on my sob.

"Yes, baby he's your bunbun" mom countered.

At this point, my baby is sobbing loudly. I started crying aggressively.

"I'll never let you go again" I mumbled and pecked his forehead for few times . He giggled. Oh God, he's so fragile so cute innocent little cute bunny only mine! My bunny...

We were still sobbing. he smacked my chest.

"Shut up hyungieeeee! You should comfort me but here instead of comforting me you're crying like a little baby" he whined. such a brat baby. I gave him a boxy smile.

"My baby really knows how to lighten up the mood hmm" I stroked his hair. and he giggled. Oh God, I'll just put him in my pocket. I'm so stupid how can I not know that he's my bunbun. I should've known it. I'm such an absurd soon-to-be dad!!!!

"Now Now stop with this cute drama of yours and finish your lunch babies. we aren't taekookers that we'll enjoy this drama we are getting bored." Jin hyung said while wiping his tears. He passed me a smirk while staring at me and kook who's sitting on my lap...

"Taekooker??" My baby asked cutely looking at handsome hyung of mine.

"Your ship name Koo"Mom winked at us. Oh God, my Mom and hyung are the most unique people on this planet. I wonder how they even came to this conclusion of calling us taekook. Are they really this free to gossip the whole day??

" ahem," jin Hyung cleared his throat. why is he even smirking? "Kookie it's not a chair you know?" Ohh oh my God Hyung nooo!!

We both blushed. mom and Hyung laughed at us. I blushed because I just realized my baby's ass is on my dick.

"Kookie say ahh," mom said trying to feed my baby bun. He wiggled his ass on my lap trying to reach for food in her hand as she was sitting on another end of the table. every time he'll try to attain the food he'll ends up sitting on my member with that cute ass of his. I'm really feeling like I'm getting an electric shock in my body.

I threw my head back on the headrest of the chair from the pleasure my baby is giving me without even realizing it. I squeezed his waist with a groan.

" don't" I reaped in my baby's ear.

I heard someone or I may say jin hyung laughed at my misery while mom just glared at me and my bun stared at me with big curiosity-filled eyes.

"Oh my God hyungie are you alright," he asked slightly panicked. he stood up from my lap and palmed my half-hard baby-making machine. I asked him with big eyes and pink cheeks. In the background, I'm hearing someone choking while coughing aggressively.