3.London

English isn't my first language so please if you found any mistakes correct me
__________________________________
At dining table

Kookie was all sulky. Why wouldn't he bro he got slaps(spanks) on his ass thousands times by his hyung(according to the poor baby)

Flashback

"tata stop it,it hults" Kookie whined as he tried to wear tachyung's pink sweatpants.

"But it's fun you know your butt ish dancing" taehyung said with a pout
"Leally"Koolie asked with big doe eyes sparkling with exitement.

"Yesh and it's all pink pink like this" taehyung said showing sweatpants kook was trying to wear.

" But it will look like mine pants if you allow me to slap it again!"taehyung said with a pout wanting to spank Younger's butt again.

"Otay !!!" Younger said Exitedly "jusht don't slwap too hald"

"hmm ottay" taehyung went to bed and sat there. And the bunny boy wanted to make his butt colour as same as his hyung's pants so he exitedly jumping like a cute little bunny he is, stand in front of the older. "tae tae can slap your cute bum now , right bunbun" The older asked cutely.Exited to spank his bunny who knows if it turned out as their kink in future.

"Only if tae tae will give bun bun two nana milk,Nana milk"he said showing his four fingers to older who LAUGHED at youngers cuteness and corrected his fingers as two.

"Otay Now bent down bun bun"
The Younger went down. If you thought taehyung will just stop after one then no BESTIE you are understimating this kid!!

"BunBun let's count!!"older said excitedly "bun I'll swap on your bum and you count on your fingers Otay?"
He ASKED

"But Bun Bun only know tounting[counting] from one to twenty". Younger one said with!
A pout.

"It's otay Bun-Bun if it didn't match as colour as my pants twill twenty I will count ahead, Tae-Tae know counting from one to seventy fowur " he said proudly while directing his finger to himself cutely.

" Now bent down". The younger did as told and got a hard slap on his ass cheek.

you are probarly thinking how hard should a sixvyear old baby can slap hard then try!! you'll found out by yourself you're probably thinking that "No No he's not six old baby No baby can Slap this hard" No man/women You're wrong here. A 6 months baby can make you bald just by pulling your hair.

Kook's battom lip wobbled out.

he Stand Straight "nuuuuu it hults". Younger whined. "But bunbun it didn't turned red" Older Said with a pout.
He again slapped his left asscheek and watched as it danced cutely (WTf)

"Bun Bun I said you to count"taehyung said seriously.Five smacks more and kook started to cry.

"Baby bunn it's nothing shhhhh" older one take younger in his lap and comforted him.

The younger sat in there uncomfortably because of stinging pain in his ass cheek.

"Otey now weal this we will go eat I am hungwary"Taehyung said rubbing his tummy with left hand and other hand is caressing youngers asscheek. it's so hard for him to control himself from sma-

The younger again started crying as older one spank his ass again.(what a pervert)

"Bunn weal this I will give you piggyback ride and two Nana milk"taehyung said and that was enough for younger to shut his mouth ,wipe his tears and wears the pants older is offering him.