6.grandpa

^we are proud of them👉👈🥺

 _______________________________    
Time skip to 10 years

 _______________________________     Time skip to 10 years

It's night time and a 17 years old boy was sitting with the his grandfather who was in hospital bed from fast 2 months.

"Grandpa don't worry you will get well soon"the boy said seriously with a pout.(if that makes a sense haha)

"I know baby but promise me you will take position of CEO on your 18th birthday"grandpa said weakly.

"But pa"the boy whined.but grandpa cut him off by saying"no but baby your pa just want to see you sitting on CEO  chair before he died, can't you do this for him hmm"his grandpa asked.

"but 'paa' I can take that position after completing my college you know that I am still in last year of my school"the cute yet handsome yet hot yet sexy boy whined.(ohhhh god I'm simping over him again give me some power to stay loyal to my bias)

"Kim taehyung you are doing what I am saying don't be a stubborn kid."his grandpa said sternly.

"Okay"taehyung pouted.

"Good boy" grandpa patted his head.

"But pa" the boys eyes pop out from circuits."NOW what" his grandpa almost whined."my birthday is in one week"the boy said standing up from chair walking back forth in panick.

"THAT'S good then" his grandpa winked at him.
" we will go back to Korea you can meet your Bunny boy there" his grandfather throw a sly smirk at him.

"Your oh so called wet dreams about him can come true who knows"as his grandpa said that he whined and blushd uncontrollably.

"Grandpa I told you not to tease me about that anymore" he said with a pout.

" about what that how you 25/8 whine about that how much you wanna spank your Bunny's ass??" His grandpa laughed.

"Grandpa you shouldn't talk like that about your future grand son in law you know it's not good"taehyung tried to change the topic.

"I still remember you got hard first time when you were eleven"his granpa said Laughing hard trying to form a sentence.tears started to form in his eyes by so much Laughing.

"but grandpa I don't remember his real name why can't you just tell me already"the boy whined.
"I just remember bunny or bunbun"he said with a pout.

"Oh tell you why??so that you'll go and fuck the shit outa that boy hmm"his grandpa teased.

"I'm not a horny freak buddy"taehyung said with flicking his non existent hair back.
"So you're saying you will not fuck him ever"his grandpa teased him again.

Taehyung sigh nth time that day.

"I'll fuck him till he can't remember his own name but that's another story you know."taehyung throwed a wink at his grandpa. Who tsked.

"I'll love seeing his tight hole clenching against my dick"taehyung smirked as he knew he was pissing his grandpa off.

"Shut up you moron!! Why so straightforward"his grandpa glared at him dangerously.

"But buddy I'm walking on your footsteps"taehyung pouted.

"Now tell me na what's his real name"
Taehyung asked to his granpa who was now facing the wall.he laughed at his grandpa's red face.

"tellll meeeee naaaaaa" he whined.

"Baby why so hurry?"his grandpa teased."you will see him on your birthday"his grandpa replied shortly with the wink in the end.

"But don't you dare you dare to ruin my buns innocence you horny tiger" his grandfather threaten him.

"but just picture of him please"taehyung pouted
"no" his grandfather replied with a smirk

"okay"taehyung said with a huff.

When Tae went to abroad with his parents they will 24/7 talk with each others through phones and cry their eyes out.for a month parents did not said anything but eventually they talk with each other and decided to stop them from missing each other too much.when jungkook got high fever after talking to tae and crying too much. Just so they won't cry too much they made sure they'll just talk once a week.They make them busy in stuff like taehyung started to go to school he made friends there.kook had started to go kindergarden.

They will whine, pout throw tantrums at their parents to talk to each other. But eventually Shut themselves in room when parents wouldn't call the other and come out from their room's after some time when they are hungry or bored in room.

_________________________________

👉👈 Does it counts in angst??

How was it??

Where are you from??

THEY are cho cute🥺🥺