18.Shopping date

They were on the way to the mall right now and Taehyung was all sulky and pissed.
"Hyung am telling you that if you didn't quit pouting I'll remove it in my own way" An angry bunny roared cutely(for taehyung and the army's)glaring at a scared sulky tiger who immediately smirked internally.

"How's that?" Taehyung asked jutting his both lips out hoping for a kiss but got a smack on his lips by the mischievous bunny. Jungkook giggled at taehyung who at the speed of light took his both lips between his teeth protecting them.

Taehyung playfully glared at jungkook who showed his tongue to the older.

"You little bunny just wait for a little while you are undoubtedly getting some punishments" Taehyung mumbled to himself but jungkook heard him, gulping he widened his eyes.

"You're gonna beat me,"jungkook said with wide eyes making taehyung chuckle.

" No Bunn why will I beat you"Taehyung asked side glancing at jungkook.

"You said you're gonna punish me and punishment means beating," jungkook said with teary eyes.

"Bunn I didn't mean it that way" Taehyung panicked.

"So you're going to ground me??" he asked terrified tears ready to spill out of his eyes.

" No Bunn, I was just joking around,"taehyung said parking the car.

"Then okay" he wiped his tears and stepped out of the car.
"Now follow me you peasant" jungkook giggled taehyung laughed at the duality.

"Peasant only for your love," Older said winking at him then sending a flying kiss to the younger who pretended to catch the kiss and smash on the floor crushing it with his foot.

" Ahhhh bunnn you killed my kissssssssss," taehyung said making a dramatic face.

"And I'll kill you right here and right now if you didn't follow me because of you we are already late" Jungkook threw his shoe?? at taehyung's face who caught it without any difficulty(omg omg omggggg taehyung is so good at catchingT_T)

"It's 10 A.M.??" Taehyung said in disbelief.

" yeah and we're late"jungkook smacked taehyung's head who was now sitting on the floor in proposing position tieing his shoelaces.

"Bunn and what time we should've reached here??" Taehyung groaned.

"We should've reached here at exactly 7 A.m if we wanted to go before 10P.M!! And I have-" younger was cut off by a wide-eyed bear.

"10-10 P.m??What are you planning to do huhh??"
Taehyung laughed nervously
eyes showing how curious he is right now.

" tell me you're NOT planning to plant a bomb in the whole mall."
Taehyung said terrified.

"First of all, we don't use 'an' with a bomb, and second of all what the -"

"Whattt" taehyung cut him mind sentence with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't cut me mid-sentence from next time you piece of pancake."
Jungkook said angrily and stomped towards the entrance of the mall.

Taehyung opened and closed his mouth for a few seconds like a fish.

"Nevermind" Taehyung said and followed the stomping bunny.

Taehyung sighed as he have an important meeting at 3'O clock. he thought he can join it without any problem but now he's nervous. The CEO whose one glare can make employees shit in their pants is scared of a bunny's boy's pout and teary doe eyes.

As they entered the mall jungkook ran into a man while taehyung was left apologizing to the security guard whose foot just got stomped by an over-excited bunny accidentally.