5.Strong man

Sorry for making you all wait😭__________________________________

"Oh here's one luggage extra".She said pointing at luggages the driver just take out from another car.

"We only packed four luggages"she said smirking to his son.

"That- that is taetae's"Taehyung said immediately hugging the big luggage which is bigger than his height.

Flashback to last night

"Bear" kook whined under blankets.
"Hmm"taehyung hummed.
"Bun-bun will gwo with you no mattel what"Jungkook said with a angry pout on his face legs up in air as he was trying to get free from blanket.

"Stop it bunny"taehyung whined as he hugged the boy to stop him from throwing the blanket away.

"But how will bunn gwo with tae-tae hmm"taehyung pouted."bunbun have a mastel plan"kook said excitedly."and what's that"older boy asked.

"Bunbun will hwide in that bigbig bag of dada"he said with sparkling eyes.
Taehyung thought fora moment and started to clap excitedly.

"Otay evelyone ish slweeping now we can stole that bag.let's gwo"kook said with devilish smirk on his face.which is looking cute to taehyung.

They both got out of bed as they were at doorstep taehyung smacked bunny boy's dancing butt.

"taetae"kook whined
"Sorry Sorry"taehyung laughed.

End of flashback

"Let me see what's in it baby"Mrs kim said approaching the paniked boy.
"Noo Noo bun-bun"taehyung started but stopped in the middle of his sentence as he realised what he was going to say.

"What bunbun baby"mrs kim asked controlling his laugh and other three oldest members watched them dumbfounded.

"Bunbun said only to open it when we reach there,there is a gift for you but you can't open it here bunbun will be angly so nonono open it"taehyung said seriously happy about the thing that he made a good lie.

"Oh baby but you aren't going with us.you are going to live with Uncle aunty and kookie here"she said teasingly.

"It's okay we will take this big bag with us and we will only open it there.don't worry."
"Okk byebaby let's go joon and you"
She said lovingly to joon and throw a dangerous smirk at Mr Kim who is still dumbfounded.

Taehyung stood there taeshook not able to say anything(shocked Bubba)

"No-No"suddenly kook's voice came from somewhere.They all were trying to find from where the voice came from except mother son duo. Mrs kim's smirk grew wider and taehyung unzipped the bag.

"Bun-bun will live here with bear"kook whined with adorable pout on his face.
Mrs kim brust out Laughing.she laughed so hard that tears started to roll out of his eyes.

Others just stared at three with wide eyes (again༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

"WHAT THE FUCK" mr Jeon shouted out of shock.

"What the fuck"kook copied his dad.
Tae noted that he will search the meaning of this word.

Mrs jeon smacked mr jeons head who whined.

"Bun it's bad word okay??Never say it again"she said forgetting the fact that her son just came out from a luggage!!
A luggage!!!!
a luggage???????

"But what were you doing in the bag??" she asked to her son who was fiddling with his fingers.taehyung stood there like a bear caught in lights pouting cutely.

-then there was annocement on airport that flight will take off in 10minutes

"let's go baby" Mr Kim said to taehyung.
"We will come back soon."mrs Kim said "and uncle jeon said when we will come back he will Marry your kookie to you remember"Joon said to the stubborn boy who isn't ready to leave his babybunny here.

"No I will not go without my bunbun"taehyung said.
"If bear will go bunbun will also go"kook cried .

There was an announcement again

They both started crying they were hugging each other so tightly like their lives depend on each other.

"Bun taetae will go and become strong man when he will come back you both can leave together."
"right taetae.tae will go and brcame a strong and intelligent man for bunbun.hmmm"mr kim questioned  taehyung.

"Yesh tae tae will became a strong man for bunbun"taehyung said.

"So now let's go" Mrs kim said and croached down in front of little cute sad bunny.

"Bunbun will study hard right".She asked but he did not replied. "If bunbun will not study then I am not going to give you permission to marry"shesaid with a pout while caressing sad Bunny's cheeks.

"No No bunn bunn will SHTUDY hard"
He said immediately.
"Okay so we will come back soon bunn"joon said.

"No if you want you all can stway thele folever I just want my beal with me"
he said with cute yet angry yet sad pout.They all laughed at bunny boy's straight forward answer.

"Taetae love bun bun" taehyung said hugging little bunny.

"Bunbun love beal too"JunGkook said kissing his hyung's cheek.

----------------------------------------

👉👈How was it??*shyly smiling*

😭 I just got to know that I'm a very very bad lair.
*Laughing nervously*

Sorry for late update ಥ‿ಥ
I wasn't in good mood from last 2-3 days

But now I'm alright I'll upload 2 more parts today.

Next update will be time skip to 10 years ig!?*smirking like a maniac*

Horny tiger is in the way Bubba's.

Actually I wanna request you all that don't cAll me author nim it sounds weird to me like I am not even a good writer 🤭.

You call me by any nickname but author nom😭😭
I'm not even old.....

Jin be like- this little bunny was  trying to hide my face but my world wide handsome face is not something to hide

(Did you get it??)