15.Cupcake🥵

"Can I kiss you?" Taehyung asked acting cute tilting his head.

Younger nodded.

Taehyung bent down, his lips against younger's cheek, brushing it lightly he bite younger's cheek lightly—and still, that light touch sent shivers through youngers nerves, shivers that made younger's whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," Taehyung whispered in the younger's ear with his deep ocean-like voice. When jungkook still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the younger's ear slightly nibbling on it. "Or now." He traced the line of youngers cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were almost against his.

"Or—"

But jungkook had other plans he pulled the elder towards him and the rest of taehyung's words were lost against kook's mouth. Taehyung kissed him gently, carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness the younger wanted, not now that's another matter that younger isn't kissing poor soul back coz he doesn't know how to kiss but younger is trying jungkook knotted his fists in older's shirt, pulling him harder against him. Taehyung groaned lowly in his throat, and then his arms circled around the younger's waist securing the younger. Pulling him against his chest, they rolled over on the bed tangled together, still kissing.

But the younger had no idea what's gonna happen to his poor ahem...

After some minutes kook patted on older boy's shoulder indicating him to let him go, but the horny Tiger was far from letting go of the younger anytime soon.

Kook pinched taehyung on his neck very hard that the poor boy shrieked after letting go.

Both of them were gasping for air.

"Hyungiee this is wrong you can't just put your tongue inside my mouth. it's all dirty dirty." Kook whined taehyung just laughed at the younger's cute way of representing his words.

"You can kiss me in my cheek like gyeomie do!" Younger one complied without knowing that he was digging his gyeomie's and his own grave.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow at him in amusement.
"Oh, so this gomi guy kissed you on your cheek," Taehyung asked acting like he was thinking something ignoring the urge to throw gyeomie (if you don't know it's yugyeom)in the Indian Ocean.

"Of course pabo whenever I was sad he always cuddled with me and kissed me on my cheek."

" Hmm," Taehyung hmmed backing off from younger.

"You know what??" Taehyung asked tilting his head and looking hot as fu--nvm.

"What" jungkook pouted already missing older's warmth on his body.
He sat up on edge of the bed while taehyung was standing a meter or two away from younger.

"You're mine just mine No ONE CAN KISS YOU EXCEPT ME" Taehyung pushed younger back on the bed while towering over him. He grabbed the younger's both hands stopping them from any moment. His voice was deep. Staring at younger with his an intense stare. Voice laced with possessiveness.

Kook was taken back by the sudden change in behavior of the older but he shrugged it off.

"It’s so hot when you look at me like that!" Kook said slowly licking his bottom lip while eyeing taehyung's lips and then eyes.

"Fuck" Taehyung breathed out. jungkook tilted his head staring at the older with big doe eyes which holds the whole galaxy in them.

"I want to fuck you your brains out" Taehyung whispered in the younger's ear while slapping his inner thigh. younger whimpered.

"Huh?" Kook tilted his head not knowing what's going on...

Taehyung just chuckled and kissed jungkook on his lips sucking his bottom lip.